Who is the Tag Fairy?

And stay faaaar away from those who have dared the tag fairy because you might get caught in the boo boo crossfire....

So my tags are from posts when I a. Apparently wanted salsa very badly and b. Locked my keys in my car and luckily had the sunroof open. I had to climb up my hood and in through the sunroof. Hence feeling like an awkward Ninja.

That's the kind of thing the tag fairy will find and hit you with as a surprise.

I've dared her and still no tag.

But I do so love the udderly awesome cow. :)

It must be nice to have so much power. pixiedust: If ever they start taking applications for that job I'd like to be first in line. . . bringing joy one tag at a time!

I've dared her and still no tag.

But I do so love the udderly awesome cow. :)

I'm pretty sure farmer Kimmar would be OK with her udderly hot cow heading over your way. Just a thought, how are your dancing skills? That cow rarely takes a break from the dance floor. :rotfl: Of course, you'd probably have to take the toast, too.:lmao:

It must be nice to have so much power. pixiedust: If ever they start taking applications for that job I'd like to be first in line. . . bringing joy one tag at a time!

Yes I think that would be so much fun picking out people's tags!

For my pork baby one, someone else on the same thread did post that my "claim to fame" was tag-worthy, so it must work sometimes to make suggestions for the tag fairy to notice! :upsidedow

I'm pretty sure farmer Kimmar would be OK with her udderly hot cow heading over your way. Just a thought, how are your dancing skills? That cow rarely takes a break from the dance floor. :rotfl: Of course, you'd probably have to take the toast, too.:lmao:

Hey, if it comes with toast, I can dance all night long!! Add Lionel Richie, and I'm all set!! :cool1::woohoo::dance3:

Hey, if it comes with toast, I can dance all night long!! Add Lionel Richie, and I'm all set!! :cool1::woohoo::dance3:

Sounds good. :cool1: If you need any help tidying up the pasture, give me a call. I'm not one for spreading gossip, but we all know that cow has high standards. :lmao:

Sounds good. :cool1: If you need any help tidying up the pasture, give me a call. I'm not one for spreading gossip, but we all know that cow has high standards. :lmao:

I'm up for the task. I'll just stick her in with my horse. They'll get along, right? :):flower3:

I wonder if any cow has ever been so popular before? :scratchin :rotfl:

GW! Hey friend, I haven't seen you in such along time!! :goodvibes

lucas! I know it has been forever. I guess since the New Orleans thread and the Sassy one is no more we just kind of hop all over. My family is going on our first Disney Cruise in May so I've been hanging out and reading everything I can on the Cruise threads. Trying to soak up as much information as I can so I can look like I know what I'm talking about and can be the Head Mouse to our little group. There will be about 18 of us going (for the first time) so someone needs to pretend we've got a clue. :rotfl2:

How are you? Triple , what a time….

And bella climbing through the roof…..:rotfl:

I'm awesome now. Hubby became ill and had open heart surgery in May. But he has healed really well!! I sure hope things are good on your side of the monitor!!

I still miss all the Boo Boo tags. ::yes::

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter