Who is the Tag Fairy?

Cool Cat

Coolest Cat on the Boards
She's been mentioned a few times by other users, but still don't know who she is.

She who shall not be named.

A person with special abilities to quote something witty or funny you've said and add it under your avatar as a "tag".

She's been mentioned a few times by other users, but still don't know who she is.

Ah the BIG Disboard mystery I don't think anyone knows. If you ever notice some phrase or words under someone's user ID that is usually the work of the tag fairy I believe is the best way this can be answered. Say something really " unique" or " notable " it may be noticed :rotfl2: I've seen some funny things that have been " tagged " Could be a she could be a he no one knows !

The Tag Fairy is like santa claus and the tooth fairy. She/He is only real if you believe...

Tag Fairy - I believe in you!

Yep, not only does he/she exist...but he/she is a bit of a prankster too :thumbsup2

Just don't double dog dare the Tag Fairy because that will never work out in your favor :rotfl:

I totally read the thread title as "Who is the Tooth Fairy?"!

:rotfl: watch out she or he will getcha !

Not that long ago I was having hmmm let's say a " discussion " and someone told me I was comparing " apples to eggplants " :rotfl: oh how I had wished there was a bat signal or something I could have sent up for the tag fairies eyes for that poster. Even though I was fuming at the time it did make me laugh. I was hoping the poster would get tagged, It still makes me laugh :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter