• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Who is still planning to visit F & WF 2018?

Status
Not open for further replies.

joyjoy

DIS Veteran
We were there in September and bought one of those Remy Hide and Squeak games and forgot about it. For those who don't know, it's a card map of World Showcase with stickers for each country of a food related item. You have to find Remy in each country and match the sticker to what he's doing and stick it on the country. We did it last year and it was so fun, but we failed this year and each year they have a new map.

So, if anyone wants it, pm me and I'll mail it to you. No stickers have been used, it's good to go. They cost like $7 but I don't want money, just someone to have it. LMK.

Click on the word INBOX up at the top right by your name and "start a new conversation" with me, joyjoy.

Or just click on my bambi pic and choose "start a conversation". That's easier.

Last edited:
Random question - but we have two kids - do you think they would each want their own map? Or is it more common to have 1 map per family?

Random question - but we have two kids - do you think they would each want their own map? Or is it more common to have 1 map per family?

Two kids here, 8 and 4.

No way in heck we could get by with just one. And with the prize at the end... yeah... not sharing that either. We’re firmly in the “need two of most things” phase. :headache:

Two kids here, 8 and 4.

No way in heck we could get by with just one. And with the prize at the end... yeah... not sharing that either. We’re firmly in the “need two of most things” phase. :headache:
Ah! Good point! I was all set to stick with the free Kidcot one, but I do think the scavenger hunt will be of more interest. OK - raiding their piggy banks for $14!

Ah! Good point! I was all set to stick with the free Kidcot one, but I do think the scavenger hunt will be of more interest. OK - raiding their piggy banks for $14!

Good luck. We had a heck of a time finding a few of them. :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter