• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Who is heading to Vegas for spring break?

Judy from Boise

Watch out – might take away your
My DD and will be there March 18- 22 staying at the Golden Nugget. Shark tank here we come ! My DD will be 21 and one month ! Post your dates and hotel.......maybe we can pull off a DIS zip line meet !

We're going! 3/13-3/15. We haven't decided where to stay yet but we're thinking Vdara or the one right behind that one that I can't think of the name of at the moment. lol We'll be doing the zip line the evening of the 14th after the wedding.

Too bad we will miss !
Now that we are back from New Years trip to DLR, this is our next one until May in Orlando !

Vegas Baby !

Not for spring break but heading their for family vacation in late July. Trying to decide on a hotel.

Just returned from a Disneyland/Vegas combination trip, and it was awesome. If anyone is doing the same, we took Lux Bus from Anaheim and it was great. Also had a nice experience at Mirage. Wish I was heading back!

11th-17th at Ballys. We were married in Vegas 18 years ago April 2...and have been many many times since. An obvious fav for us!
Took the kids (16, 13 & 11) for the 1st time 2 wks ago. (cheap air, free room & food...). They enjoyed themselves. It was a kid centered trip not gambling/adult centered (tho we managed to gamble a bit before they awoke/after they went to bed).
The boys said they were good until they were 21. DD loved the shopping & the shows--she'd go back anytime!

We are! We're from Calirfornia, and our Spring Break is in April. We plan on going 4/9-4/12. I got a great code for Treasure Island, 50% off, free buffet and a BOGO cocktail.:banana:

I'm holding out for Vdara, though. I really want to stay at City Center!

Just returned from a Disneyland/Vegas combination trip, and it was awesome. If anyone is doing the same, we took Lux Bus from Anaheim and it was great. Also had a nice experience at Mirage. Wish I was heading back!
Ooooh, I'm so glad to see another LuxBus fan! :thumbsup2 We live in Vegas and used it once to travel to Disneyland and loved, loved, loved it! Great experience.
If anyone is looking to do a combo Disneyland/Vegas trip, I highly recommend it. Here is a thread I did with a little mini review and some photos:
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2584174

We'll be in L.V. from March 25 to April 2.

Woody

We're there Apr 10-12 (CA spring break as someone else mentioned). Staying at the Aria for the first time - got it for $109/nt with free upgraded room and $100 dining certificate. All the restaurants look so good it's hard to decide which one to try ( $100 will nearly cover 2 early bird dinners). Any opinions?

I'm going for my other passion - 2 nights of Eddie Vedder solo -- his Ukulele tour (yes, ukulele. He's got a whole album out of Ukulele Songs...kind of different from his Pearl Jam work!)

Another Lux bus Anaheim-Vegas fan! We did this two years ago, it was great, movies, drinks, snacks..stop in Barstow 1/2 way there. Takes about 4 hours total. They had the Flamingo as one of their stops then, now they don't. We stayed in an upgraded "Go" room there, it was just fine. Took the bus back, both ways we had comical attendants, that's half the fun! I'm heading to DL this Thursday, attending my first TA seminar, then to Vegas to play, and guess how I'm getting there? ;)

DH and I will be there 3/21-3/24...quick trip, for a convention, but we're super excited since we've only had one night away together without kids since our middle child was born almost 6 years ago. Two nights at MGM and one at Treasure Island. Excited to try out the new Wicked Spoon buffet :)

I'll be there 16-19 March for the annual March Madness trip with my college buddies. Staying at MGM Grand.

Leaving Friday for the NASCAR race weekend...staying free at Aria for 3 nights than staying free at Red Rock Resort for 2 nights.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter