Who is from the Maritimes?

Hi..
I'm from the Valley. Hoping to move to Halifax next year. If I lived in Halifax would be great to meet..
Tina

We are talking about taking a vacation in the Maritimes in a year so two! S

From Shediac New Brunswick but can't do a meet till the start of October...The joys of owning a Motel/Cottage business. I can't have fun until the tourists leave...:rolleyes:

Hi,
I live in rural Cape Breton, about 6 hours from Halifax. We are going to WDW in Nov. and hope to do our first Dis Meet while we are there.
Kelsey's Mom

I am just moving to Amherst next week, but often go to Halifax, as that is where my family is.
I am going to Disneyworld Set 27-Oct 4th if anyone is going to be there at that time.

Kelseysmom...What part of Cape Breton are you in? I was born and raised there and moved to Ontario quite awhile ago, however still go home as often as possible.

Cool...I was born in Glace Bay....have tons of family in the area. I'm sure you know some...maiden name is Locke.

I am also originally from Cape Breton. Moved away when I was 19. Living in the valley is the closest I've gotten to home. Family still all lives there.
Tracey, are you related to a Lydia Locke? I once knew her and her family.
Tina
:Pinkbounc

That's funny Tina...if it is Lydia from Sydney, brother Dana...then yep!! Our fathers are brothers making her my cousin...Small World, eh!

Richmond County reporting in! WDW Jan18-Feb2...Halifax for Park hoppers in October!:bounce: :Pinkbounc

I'm from Victoria County, live on the Cabot Trail between Ingonish and Cheticamp. Looks like we could almost have a mini Cape Breton Dis Meet!
Kelsey's Mom

Hi
Where in Richmond County are you from? I'm originally from Louisdale.

That is a small world. I had met Lydia and her family at a campsite on the Braddor Lake(I know I spelled that wrong). What is she up to? I know she got married but any kids.
Tina

Lydia has 1 ds, who is around 5 now. Her family still owns a cottage in the East Bay area on the Bras d'or Lakes.

...I think we may have even come up with a new Forum idea!! ;) Cape Bretoners on the DIS unite!...we're from St. Peter's...Lorne's (DH) mom lives in Grande Anse...so Tina, I'd say we're cousins somewhere along the line!!:D good idea for a mini DIS meet, Kelsey'sMom...:D

Grand Anse...that's really close. I would say we are definitely cousins. ha ha
I think a Cape Breton site would be great. Did your husband go to IMDH? Or did
he go to ST. Peter's Hight? I graduated in 87 from IMDH. What about yourself?
Tina

My uncle lives in Charlottetown....with a name like Tetley you'd have to ba maritimer!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter