• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Who is also here for the week of April 2?

champagne&disney

Holding out hope for a Mary Poppins Attraction
Hi friends, I’m here with my dog and a couple friends until Friday and staying in cabin loop 2700. Would love to say hi to any fellow friends here!

This is my first stay at the Fort since I was a kid and wow, this place is GREAT.

Hi friends, I’m here with my dog and a couple friends until Friday and staying in cabin loop 2700. Would love to say hi to any fellow friends here!

This is my first stay at the Fort since I was a kid and wow, this place is GREAT.
I bet you have an all new set of eyes on The Fort now that you are an adult. We love it and wish it weren't so far away (we are in Canada). We do try to return at least every 4 years with the whole family. Have a GREAT time!

PS - We were there the week after Easter last year and loved everything about that time of year at WDW.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter