Who here is not in the "clique" like me? Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

DisneyGirl4188

<font color=purple>Mike's Princess<br><font color=
Good Morning!

Donna, thanks for the breakfast. I adore the Poly and can't wait to stay there. If I ever get to, everyone is invited the the concierge lounge for drinks and snacks.

2x2s, I hope the insurance issues get worked out.
I am careful with QVC. My mom discovered it two years ago and went on a MAJOR shopping spree. It was Christmas, so instead of going to a real store, she just stayed at home. The problem was she bought WAY more than she would have otherwise (easy pay is the devil). So, I try to watch myself.
The Mickey crocs are supposed to be released this fall, but I have no idea when, nor do I know what stores they will be in. There's a couple threads on the subject; I believe someone called the Disney store and they will NOT have them. I would imagine that they would be for sale in WDW though. We shall see.

precious pixie, keep safe from the hurricane. Mike's family is on the west coast (near Tampa), so usually they don't have too many issues with the storms.

Lyzziesmom, I love the Mickey heads!

Good Morning, everyone! :wave2:
And thanks for the breakfast, Donna!

Pr. Pixie - pixiedust: and :grouphug: to get you through Ernesto. I guess it isn't looking too bad at this point, at least it isn't one of the big ones! Any hurricane/tropical storm is worse than NO storm though, huh? Yay for your first day of class and a great professor!

2x2s - LOVED the story of your grandma!! :rotfl: We are on schedule for Chicago, but no clue as to what we're going to eat in St. Louis. As much as we'd like to stop and eat, if there's any road construction slowing us down, we're likely to stop at a drive thru as to save time! :grouphug: for your insurance woes getting resolved, my dear!

I've got to find these Disney crocs when they come out! Too cute. I got my first pair a couple weeks ago, and am loving them! DH got a pair for himself too, and feels the same way. comfy! Even the teenager thought they looked cute (my regular brown ones) with a pair of boot cut jeans. *Gasp!*

YM - where'd Sophie sleep last night? :teeth:

Greetings to everybody - Angela, Ashley, Amber, April, Nicole, Lyzziesmom, Linda, Pozey, Michele and anyone I may have missed...
must work for now!

DonnaLeah said:
Good Morning Cliqueless Clickers!!
Today we are going to the Polynesian and eating our fruit and muffins in the Concierge lounge. Having a great time talking and laughing about all of the crazy and fun things we did yesterday at WDW!! :grouphug:
le-fruit-bisc-muffins.jpg

Well, I just about lost it when I heard what extremes POZEY is willing endure just to get to WDW!!! It's a sickness I tell ya'!!! :wave2: :goodvibes :teeth: :thumbsup2
Have a TERRIFIC TUESDAY!!!!!
Thank you for the breakfast! That looks terrific.

Yes, it is a sickness. And yes.....I WILL go to extremes!! :thumbsup2 :rotfl2:

We just went to WDW this past May, and my entire family is already having withdrawals!! Last night, after all the kids had taken their baths, we sat down and watched a little TV. Well, we couldn't find anything on, so we checked to see what was TiVo'd. Lo and behold.......Discovery Channel's Wal Disney World's Top 10 Rides (or something like that).

So, we sat and watched. Courts was sitting on my lap, and when they showed Tower of Terror, she said "I will ride that next time." And everytime they showed another ride, she would say the same thing. Until they showed the Dinosaur ride in Animal Kingdom. She said the Dinosaurs were kinda scary. She said "I'll ride that......but you will have to hold me." :love:

I have GOT to find a way to get back to Disney World!! :crazy:

pr. pixie :grouphug: sending p & pd throughout Ernesto! We'll be praying for you. Hope it isn't too bad! Glad I'm not on a cruiseship right now... wait, did I really just say that? Nahhhh they'd just go to a different port out of harms way;)!!

2x2s...sure you're all invited...remember...pozey will be paying :lmao: ...j/k pozey!!! :grouphug: good luck w/the insurance issues! I've had so many problems like that. When Kenny was born :sad2: I had so much b.s. w/the insurance co. it wasn't funny!! I'm still going around w/ our dental about a root canal I had 4 or 5 months ago!! It is ridiculous!! Now it is much easier now we're on Mikes insurance. Military insurance is incredible!!! It's bad enough w/the problems in the first place then to fight w/the insurance.... :rolleyes: I know it gets so old! Good luck and :grouphug: hope your health issues get better soon!!

It's killing me... disneyshopping.com has so many cute things and a huge sale!! :rolleyes1 no shopping... no shopping...

Hi everybody :wave2:

Hi everyone!

Donna, Thanks for the fruit and muffins! yum!

2xcited: Insurance issues stink. I hope they all get worked out for you!

Pozey: Courtney is so cute! I hope you guys find a way to get to WDW sooner than later!!

Hi to everyone else!!

Linda, no shopping! :teeth:

Quick question:

I found that promotion where you go to disneyeverest.com and you can download the yeti game and win the free attraction photo..When I go there and click download, nothing happens. Can anybody suggest what I'm doing wrong? I don't normally have problems with this kind of stuff (except with the smileys) :) and I want (free) proof that I went on this ride, since I'm probably too chicken to ever ride it again. :)

Good afternoon!

I was at school this morning, and she let us out early. Good thing because I need to work.

Donna- thanks for breakfast!

2X2S- :grouphug: for your insurance problems. My insurance isn't too great either. They keep on saying I'm not covered when I know I am. I hope I have no problems with them on Thursday.

Linda- No shopping!

Hi to everyone else!

Linda, I wish I wouldn't have seen the sale yesterday, but I did. I ended up getting the Mickey bistro chandelier and a pin. I have wanted the light since I first saw it, but didn't want to spend that much. Mike said to go ahead and get it last night. Disney is evil (but I love it all the same).

Ashley, if you don't get an answer soon, I'll try to figure it out when I get home (can't download anything at work).

hellokitty86 said:
Quick question:

I found that promotion where you go to disneyeverest.com and you can download the yeti game and win the free attraction photo..When I go there and click download, nothing happens. Can anybody suggest what I'm doing wrong? I don't normally have problems with this kind of stuff (except with the smileys) :) and I want (free) proof that I went on this ride, since I'm probably too chicken to ever ride it again. :)
Not sure why you wouldn't be able to download it. I did it before our trip (of course, I couldn't find the printout to get the free ride photo).

You should be able to download the program and then go through a series of tasks. You have to go through 3 stages to get to the point of printing the coupon for the ride photo.

DonnaLeah said:
Good Morning Cliqueless Clickers!!
Today we are going to the Polynesian and eating our fruit and muffins in the Concierge lounge. Having a great time talking and laughing about all of the crazy and fun things we did yesterday at WDW!! :grouphug:
le-fruit-bisc-muffins.jpg

Well, I just about lost it when I heard what extremes POZEY is willing endure just to get to WDW!!! It's a sickness I tell ya'!!! :wave2: :goodvibes :teeth: :thumbsup2
Have a TERRIFIC TUESDAY!!!!!

Thanks Donna for breakfast....I've always wanted to be at the concierge lounge....and I love the Poly. We always stay at Shades of Green which is just a short 10 mintue walk to the Poly. :Pinkbounc

PreciousPixie...hope you are braving the storm. I flipped it over to the weather channel and all they are talking about is Katrina...hmmmm.

2xcited....I'm going to need to side with you on the cherry twizzlers...I love them. I'm pretty sure they are 100% dried organic cherry fruit. ;) :rolleyes: Thanks for the ceramic bowl tip. We are usuing tupperware right now. I'm buying dog stuff a little at a time. So sorry that you are having problems with the insurance. I don't think they realize how much stress it causes us when we have to fight with them over a claim(my sister thinks haggling with her company caused her a nastry case of shingles). Hang in there....I hope they get that covered for you....asap.

Dznyfan...well I bought an extra large dog bed today at Target. :teeth:

Pozey...I'm about to go crazy too...no WDW trip in the works. DH offered me a trip to WDW if I trained for the marathon....I'm not that needy yet...I can't even run a 5k right now. I told him I would just take a girls trip....I'm just not sure with who.... :rotfl2:

Hello Ashely, Amber, Nicole, Linda(NO SHOPPING), Lyzziesmom....and everyone else :wave: :wave2:

Hi everyone!

I figured out how to download it, but now I can't find anything! :rolleyes: I am not very good at these types of games!!

hellokitty86 said:
Hi everyone!

I figured out how to download it, but now I can't find anything! :rolleyes: I am not very good at these types of games!!
I can't remember exactly, but you have to find certain "pieces" to get to other places. There should be hints along the way. Like find the friut to feed the monkey. Then you give the monkey friut and he gives you a key. Or something like that.

And you have to go to one room to get something, and then go back to another room to use it. Then to another room......and so on. It took me and the boys about an hour to complete the entire thing.

Yeah, I got a few of the clues, but can't figure out a couple! Hopefully DH can help me when he gets home from work!!

Good Afternoon everyone!!!

Well I started back to work this morning. :teacher: The kids don't some back until next Tuesday. Of course we had one 7th grade girl show up this morning. :confused3 Her dad pulled up in front as the principal and 2 of the secretaries were walking across the courtyard, she hops out and looks confused, because they were heading away from the building, and says "isn't this the 1st day of school?" Poor thing was so disappointed, but I think her dad was even more :rolleyes:

I found out that our school must start offering breakfast to the students, I understand it is because we have so many on the free and reduced lunch program, so I have to start work at 7:15 now. :crazy: I used to get in at 7:30. The bell would ring at 7:35 to allow the kids in and then class would start at 7:45. Now I have to be in the cafe at 7:15 with all the little darlings. The last few years we have had 2 lunch periods. The first lunch was 6th gr and 1/2 of 7th; 2nd lunch was the other 1/2 of 7th and all of 8th. Well this year our number of 6th graders was supposed to be crazy low so they decided to just combine the 6th and 7th grades in 1st lunch and have just 8th in the second. Well more kids are coming in, by the busload it seems ;) ( we take school of choice kids ) Last year we had seating for 178 kids per lunch. Right now we have 201 kids for 1st lunch!! I think we are just putting down blankets and calling it a picnic :rotfl2:

Plus I am in the classes, I work with the Special Ed kids and apparently this batch of 6th graders has a disproportionate amount of kids who require assistance and there are only 2 paras for the building. This ought to be fun!!

Actually I can't wait to get back in the classes. I miss some of my kids.

Matt is going to try and practice football today. At least that is what he said when I dropped him off. I have learned that it is not worth arguing with him about. He is a 14 year old boy which means he won't listen to me. He desperately wants to play and if he isn't ready the trainer won't let him, so I'm not going to worry about it. This is Matt from last years football

47b5cf38b3127cce950d39dd1f9800000026108AbtGbdy2Yt-

Good Evening Everyone!!! ...and rescuing us from page 4!!! :confused3
Where did everybody go tonight?
Michele::Sounds like you are going to have a busy year!!! Hope Matt shows improvement so that he can play football!!

precious pixie::Thinking of you and the tropical storm. Please take care!!!

lyzziesmom::1 more day, after this one!!! :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

2xcited::Enjoyed reading about your Grandma!!! She sounds like a doll!! Hope you are getting your insurance problems straightened out.

DznyFan:: How are the plans for Chicago going. If you decide not to go into St. Louis, I would suggest taking the bypass. I think it will save you alot of headaches!!! Have fun in Chicago!!

YM::So glad you approved of my breakfast. Thought I had better clean up my junkfood act or the nutrition police would be after me!!!
How is Sophie doing? Is she enjoying that big comfy doggie bed ?

pozey::The pics of Courtney playing ball are ADORABLE!!!! Does she get her looks from her Mom or her Dad? I have a feeling the pozey famly will be taking a trip to the World in the very near future!!! Call it intuition or something. :thumbsup2

I am going to have to say goodnight. Since DH is in Arizona, Nathan seems to be the house police or something. Last nght he came into the kitchen, after he had been in bed and asked me what I was doing in the kitchen at that time of night. Then, when I was turning back my bed I heard his toilet flush. He had to make a special trip into my room to tell me that the flushing was just him, he had to go to the bathroom. Told him thanks for letting me know now, GET BACK TO BED!!!!

nite nite!!

Donna, that is too cute about Nathan! Lyzzie will sometimes wake me up just to tell me that she was the one making noise, flushing or talking to herself, etc. Silly kids!

2x2s, man that is tough about the insurance. I have recently started taking over some HR roles at work, and benefits is my main thing. I still struggle with understanding most of it, even just as the 'middleman' between employees & the insurance companies. Just keep making phone calls to everyone involved, eventually you will get someone who can straighten it out.

Yikes, QVC! I've only purchased from there once, and it was this humongo scrapbooking kit. I paid a bundle for it, and it came in this teeny tiny plain box. Not too promising. But that itty bitty brown box was like Mary Poppins' bag... I just kept pulling more & more stuff out of it! Loved it! I immediately told myself I can't buy from QVC anymore or I will go totally broke.

Pozey, I must say I love hearing about your family. Ya think someone is a bit of a Daddy's girl? My experiences have been with such rotten men, it's nice to hear firsthand that you are not ALL rotten. Even if you'd try to talk your wife into letting you travel with strange women.

Linda... no shopping!! You made me look to see what the deals are... my oh my I found a bunch of things to add to my wishlist!!

Ashley... I played the Everest game and got the photo coupon but it was a few months ago, so I'm no good for hints. I do remember the first level was kind of frustrating, but once I got the hang of it, it was pretty much a piece of cake. Good luck!

Michele... I feel so bad for that poor kid, all ready for the first day of school. That is so totally something I would do (as either the kid OR the parent!) Luckily I haven't... yet. I did forget that tonight was registration for girl scouts, so I'll have to ask around and see how we can join a bit late.

Hi to everyone else!

I got my hair cut on my lunch break today, went to a new place that opened up down the street from work. A co-worker went there a couple weeks ago and got a great haircut, so I figured why not? I was actually able to get my color touched up too - no more shiny silver 'threads'! - and I was only marginally late coming back to work. And miracle of miracles: the stylist actually LISTENED to me!! I told her I don't have time to fight my curls, I just want to wash & wear and not look like a weird frizzballish animal is snoozing on my head. And lo & behold, that is precisely what I got. So now I will look fabulous in my WDW pictures!! From the neck up, anyway.

Two more days until I'm on my way to WDW... and I can't stop smiling!!

Hi everyone!

I actually figured out the Everest thing, that first level was confusing but I figured it out!!!

Lyzziesmom,
I really want to get my hair cut for my trip too! I'm glad you like yours! Unfortunately, the last few haircuts I've gotten were horrible...I think its time to find a new place!!

Hope everyone had a great night!! Talk to you all tomorrow!! :sunny:

DonnaLeah said:
Good
I am going to have to say goodnight. Since DH is in Arizona, Nathan seems to be the house police or something. Last nght he came into the kitchen, after he had been in bed and asked me what I was doing in the kitchen at that time of night. Then, when I was turning back my bed I heard his toilet flush. He had to make a special trip into my room to tell me that the flushing was just him, he had to go to the bathroom. Told him thanks for letting me know now, GET BACK TO BED!!!!

nite nite!!

Donna I'm laughing out loud about your DS. My oldest just turned nine and he's been the same way this week...while DH is in California. He came in here tonight and informed me he wasn't going to sleep until Sophie was inside...I'm like ok...Mr in charge! She just needed a bathroom break. :rolleyes: He also told on me tonight while we were having dinner with my mom. He told her I kept saying "five more minutes" this morning and that I didn't get up until 7:30. That went over well with grandma :rolleyes: I know that sounds like we were way behind but his school starts at 8:50 and it takes us 4 mintues to get there. We shoot for leaving at 8:30. Oopsie...Look at the clock...12:10AM. My mom will probably be calling in the morning (about 6:30) :smokin:

MI Mom...good luck with school this year...sounds like it will be a busy and challenging year. I hope your DS does ok at football....I can see you throwing your hands up at that battle.

lyzziesmom...hey I got my haircut today. :thumbsup2 I don't think I got exactly what I ask for. I can't believe you actually got a cut that you like and ask for...that is unheard of. Mine is close enough. :teeth:

I see the thread was a little slow tonight. I wonder what everyone is up to? We went out to dinner and then played baseball in the back yard until it was dark. I started this reply over an hour ago...but I've had a couple of calls.

Goodnight and Good morning. :wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter