• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Who has used Disney's own grocery delivery?

JenSop

DIS Veteran
After hearing various mixed reviews about other services, I was wondering if anyone actually used Disney's grocery delivery service. We're not looking for anything special and the pre-existing list is fine for us - just some breakfast food, snacks and beverages. We'll be using ME, so a trip to the grocery store isn't really feasable. Any feedback? Thanks.

I have not used the Disney delivery service (yet) but others have reported favorable feedback. Selections are limited (you can view the order forms on the member website) but they will deliver to your villa and put away the cold items if you are not there.

We are planning on using this for our Vero Beach visit next summer.

We are using the Disney service this Dec. It is just the two of us this time and we are in a studio, so we don't need a lot. We have also used a delivery service before, but I just can't spend 50.00 this time.

i used it a few weeks ago, they delivered after 5:00, put everything away for us. i went to tip the girls and they refused.

it is expensive though.

3.50 bottle of coke (79-99 cents on sale at home)
half lbd bacon 4.30 )2lbs for 5.00 on sale at home)
1.60 can of soup (69 cents at home)

you get the point

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter