Who has stayed in "our" unit??

maddiemom

<font color=blue>DIS Veteran/DVC member<br><font c
Just got our deed paperwork today....says that we now have an extremely small interest in unit 8B at Villas at Wilderness Lodge. But it does say we have the interest in that particular unit. SO I am just curious if anyone has actually stayed in "our" unit???:)

If so I hope it was nice. I know we may not get to stay in "our" unit but just wondering if anyone else has already??:p

There's really no way of knowing, as they use a different identifying system for the deeds than they do for room numbers. I've kinda wondered just what few square feet of Boardwalk we own!

OKW has identified ownership of a % (small as it may be) of an individual building. We have stayed in our building, #26, only once in over 30 weeks at OKW.

However, each of those stays has been great- regardless of the building! :)

Also note that at BWV and VWL a "unit" is not a room. The official documents call a room a "Vacation Home" and a "unit," in which you have your legal interest, can consist of anywhere from one to a combination of 8 rooms. At BWV there are 383 "vacation homes" (rooms) but only 115 "units" that were actually sold; not aware of the totals at VWL.

Doc, we own at Bldg. #26 also. We have never stayed there because when we first went to OKW in "93 we stayed in Bldg. #33, near Old Turtls Pond bus stop and loved it so much we always try to stay there. We have walked over to #26 many times just to look at it and think about the "Deed".

Hi neighbor,
My wife and I just got our deed the other day and it say's we own 0.5720% intrest in Unit 8B at the VWL. Never stayed there but we would like to someday. Looking foward to our trip to the VWL next summer.:D

We always pause and admire a door knob or cabinet while we're there..we figure that's about the percentage that we actually "own"! LOL!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter