Who has has success with WEIGHT WATCHERS?

OK, this just takes the cake (LOL)! I fell at work today and severely sprained my ankle. It is in a soft case and needs to be elevated with no weight on it for a week...UGH! Just as I get into a routine with exercise it gets knocked out from under me. Oh well, I refuse to fall off track just becaue I can't exercise...no matter how much I want Cold Stone right now!

I am thinking of joining WW online. I need to lose at least 50 lbs. I would like to lose some before our Sept trip but I am not sure if I should start now since I have surgery scheduled for next month.

I agree with previous posters, WW is a great program that works! It is a lifestyle change though. I lost 55 pounds on it 4 years ago then got way too comfortable and thought since I was at my ideal weight I didn't need to "do" the program anymore and fell back into old habits. I'm currently back on the program online and hoping for great success again. It's really easy as long as you're honest with yourself about what you're eating.

And buzzmom3, I wouldn't put it off, start now. You'll be glad you did. Your surgery will slow you down as far as activity, but won't slow you down regarding eating better, right? Best of luck and enjoy your trip Sept trip! I'm jealous!

Buzzmom- I agree with texasmom, you will not be sorry that you starting making changes before a surgery. Your recovery will be much easier with every change you have already put into place. Good Luck!

Funny thing I wanted to add to this thread. I made Lifetime 3 months ago. This summer has been challenging and I have not been able to attend meeting as much as I wanted so I was a little nervous about today's WI. The way WW encouraged me to make healthy choices as part of my daily routine must have been more deep seated than I thought it was because I not only maintained, I lost 1.6 pounds. WW gave me a lifestyle change, not a diet so for me it works :yay:

Buzzmom- I agree with texasmom, you will not be sorry that you starting making changes before a surgery. Your recovery will be much easier with every change you have already put into place. Good Luck!

Funny thing I wanted to add to this thread. I made Lifetime 3 months ago. This summer has been challenging and I have not been able to attend meeting as much as I wanted so I was a little nervous about today's WI. The way WW encouraged me to make healthy choices as part of my daily routine must have been more deep seated than I thought it was because I not only maintained, I lost 1.6 pounds. WW gave me a lifestyle change, not a diet so for me it works :yay:

Congratulations!!! :banana::banana::banana:

Buzzmom--I agree with others...go ahead and start the program. it will be very important to watching what you eat especially if you are limited in physical activity during recovery. Good luck on the surgery and with your WW challenge.:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter