Who has best desserts at Epcot?

gemduncan

Mouseketeer
As a follow-up to my previous post, now I'm considering doing an early dinner and then dessert later that day so that we can watch fireworks show at Epcot at the end of the night. What are your favorite QS or TS restaurants in Epcot for desserts?

In Germany, the giant pretzel used to be considered a dessert, so that would be my choice. They haven’t considered it a dessert for the past 3 years. Also a little unknown tip. If you watch the fireworks right by the beer and pretzel cart by the lagoon they will hand out free pretzels when they close down just before the fireworks.

The caramel store, as my kids call it, and the French bakery have the best grab-and-go desserts. Norway bakery third place.
Most of the desserts at TS that we have had, are OK to poor. The best being the sticky toffee pudding cake at R&C.

Sunshine Seasons has a really gooey and tasty carrot cupcake. It is so good, will be getting one in Dec.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter