Who has been to CRT lately?

ellamom

Earning My Ears
Has anyone been to CRT in the last week? Are there still princesses there in addition to Cinderella?

I just read another post and there was some concern that with the new princess breakfast in Epcot ,princesses might be lacking at CRT( of course we know that Ciny will still be there but are the other princesses still at this breakfast too?).

Thanks!

Hi,

What I mean is the princesses are still in the castle! My family and I ate at CRT this past Sunday (for DD's 4th birthday) and in addition to Cinderella we were visted by Aurora (Sleeping Beauty), Belle, Snow White and Mary Poppins (a little out of place, imho). The breakfast was terrific (love the french toast) and the princesses were wonderful.

Have a magical time!
Sheila (aka "TradersMom")

Originally posted by TradersMom
Hi,

What I mean is the princesses are still in the castle! My family and I ate at CRT this past Sunday (for DD's 4th birthday) and in addition to Cinderella we were visted by Aurora (Sleeping Beauty), Belle, Snow White and Mary Poppins (a little out of place, imho). The breakfast was terrific (love the french toast) and the princesses were wonderful.

Have a magical time!
Sheila (aka "TradersMom")

Did you have to show your ID and the credit card you made your deposit with to get in?

the 60 days for our reservation was just before this new policy went into effect. We had an early PS (before MK opened) and they the far left turnstiles roped off with a "Priority Seating Check-In" sign and two CM's checking names (they didn't even check our PS number or ID). I had all my info ready just in case, but we didn't need it either place (even checking in at CRT they just asked our name - no PS #, no ID).

The morning went off without a hitch and it was a day that my DD will remember all her life!

All the best,
Sheila

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter