Who has been to Aulani recently? Toiletries?

jekjones1558

Always happy at Disney
Does Aulani still provide hand/body lotion? I'm packing and trying not to bring any unnecessary liquids. TIA

They have the containers connected to the wall. Above the sink they have lotion and hand soap. In the shower they have shampoo, conditioner, and body wash.

FWIW, I’m at Aulani right now and I think the shampoo/body wash smells objectively terrible. I keep intending to buy my own but forget and then I take another shower and almost stop cleaning myself because I don’t want to smell like the body wash. The lotion is a little bit better. Maybe I’m the only one, but I find it gross.

FWIW, I’m at Aulani right now and I think the shampoo/body wash smells objectively terrible. I keep intending to buy my own but forget and then I take another shower and almost stop cleaning myself because I don’t want to smell like the body wash. The lotion is a little bit better. Maybe I’m the only one, but I find it gross.
Is it the H2O “Sea Salt” body wash? Or does Aulani have different scents?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter