Who gets up first in your home?

I was always an early riser. Even as a child I was the first one up in the house and would sometimes be up before any tv stations were broadcasting, or had to sit through shows like Agriculture USA, Jack Lalanne, and reruns of The People’s Choice, before any cartoons started up!

Me - 100% of the time
:o I was going to say this exact thing until I realized that DH has an early meeting at church every Tuesday, so his alarm goes off at 4:45 am that day. It's me absolutely every other day but Tuesday. I get up 90 minutes before he does to have some alone time; same reason I stay up 2 hours later. I could really, really use more sleep but I NEED those hours alone.

Me or the dog. My alarm goes off at 6:10 during the week. On the weekend, when I would like to sleep in, the dog is poking me before 7 to say it's time to get up.

I do. I'm up during the week about 5:30 for work, he gets up reluctantly at 7:00 for work. Weekends, also me. He would sleep about 20 hours a day if he could.

Me, usually up around 5 every morning, I've been an early riser since I had a paper route when I was a kid. Had to have the newspapers delivered by 6:30 a.m.

my 7 year old. Up at 6 am every day without fail. I get up at 610 (ish) and he is on the couch, dressed, watching his tablet.

I'm the first person up, but sometimes that's because the cats are up:cat::cat: and hungry.

Even when they're snoozy, though, I'm an early bird - I'll wake up without an alarm around 5:30ish. Like others said, I enjoy the alone time in the morning.

The wife complained all the time that all she wanted was a day to sleep in from getting up at 7 to get the kids ready. After about the 3rd complaint, I thought every day at 4:30 when I got up how nice it would be to sleep until 7.

Now I'm the first and last to get up or go to bed or do anything because the kids don't spend the night. They come and go as they please between us but I'd rather they sleep in their own beds in their own bedrooms than bunk on a crappy used full size bed together.

I am the first one up every day. On work days I get up with the alarm at 530am. He wakes up when I come back from the shower and gets up about 6am for his shower.

On non work days I am usually up between 6a-7a. Watch a little TV and he joins me a couple hours later about 9a.

I used to get up at 6am and DH would just slug in until his phone went off regarding work. Now I'm babysitting (retired) so my DD drops off my darling GS at 7. So I have the luxury of "sleeping in" until 6:45!

My husband 100% of the time whether weekday or weekend. He's a morning person and I'm the night owl. I hate mornings and would get up naturally around 10am if I didn't have to be somewhere/do something.

ME!! Both weekdays and weekends. I have to commute and work starts at 8 for me. DH does not commute (WFH) and starts at 9 am. However he does usually have to get the little one ready for school but still I am almost out the door when he gets up.
Weekends I just cant sleep in -- my internal clock does not allow me too. And he sleeps and sleeps. Annoying as I would like to watch tv in bed. THis is why people get separate rooms I guess ! (maybe one day hahhaha)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter