Who feels like a Thread-Killer? Part 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
...just finished the dishes...got two loads of laundry thru their cycles...getting ready to bathe miss Penny :dog:

and it's so muggy I'm ready for *another* shower...

PrincessaC said:
You're really never ever going back? :confused3

I think your letter gets the point across. I like the way you included the good and the bad. :thumbsup2

NOPE NEVER EVER!
Thanks

ophie said:
hide.gif
:lmao:

tinknutt said:
Oh yea, I got my passport!!! :woohoo:

Not to see if THEY let you outta he Country.....OR BACK IN! :teeth:

tinknutt said:
Here are some pics from our last trip. I wore the wrong shoes got blisters didn't hurt too bad till the Margaritas wore off!!!

shead.gif
Where's your Crocs?????

Great pics!!!!!!!!!!! :woohoo:

PrincessaC said:
Ahh, I see. Yes just the other day SIL was talking about how high her insurance was. She was surprised!! But considering she got 4 tickets for speeding in one month she shouldn't be surprised.
:earseek:

Cruisin said:
No DU, I'm not going to smack poor Lauren. I didn't even meet the girl until AFTER she ran into my car :p
What a way to meet someone! ;)

tinknutt said:
Insurance makes me crazy sometimes....you pay it just in case, but when something happens it's usually a hassle to make a claim and then they charge you more :furious:
If I had all the $ ipaid in Car Insurance & never made a claim.....I could by a new car!
Insurance companies = STICK EM UP!

Humid & wet here!

nutin else too say! :confused3

I'm over reading twinkiemama's TR

Bathed Penny...

Watered the backyard...

Still icky, needin another shower...

Doubt if I'll get to the movie tonight...

oh yeah....

Wishin I could get to WDW this year....doubt that'll happen :(

I used Rand McNally's trip generator for Rose and my Cali trip next year....I still have the list you gave me of sites to hit DU...pluggin every one of them into the generator :)

Looks like May, 2007.

ZJO Threadkillers!

Back from Mass - it was great (as always) to see the sisters.

TW - that was me in living color. If I find a shirt I like, I get it in all the colors - I wore the EXACT same outfit two days in a row - different colors (including the jean shorts - one dark, one light). The sister's will take me shopping every once in a while and make me get something different.

Cally - I go to the movies by myself ALL the time! DH isn't a movie fan... think about it... once the movie starts, you might as well be by yourself - right?! I just bring a book to read before hand. Enjoy the movie!

DU - the smackin' out of you, yet? I hope you're having a good day. It was nice here and we had a rain storm on the way back from mass - with the sun shining...it was beautiful! Take care!

Hiya Tinknutt - congrats on your 1000th post! It's fun chatting with this group - isn't it?! :grouphug: Hiya SWHNN....SISTER'S KISS!!!

Hi Robin - how are you? Quiet today - you must be enjoying Alex being home. Did you get rid of the peanut ant traps? I've never heard of that before. I know here in the US, they label almost EVERYTHING if it has peanuts or nut products...be careful there!

Oh - guess what?! DSis (who is BUSY and SICK) told me that her future DDIL wants me to sing at her wedding! Whodathunk? I was so flattered :blush: . Singing or not, tinknutt - I'm THERE!

That's Fabulous Ann!

Are they videotaping the ceremony? Maybe we could get some footage of that awesome singing of yours?!?!?

HI All :wave:

I'm pooped :faint: spent the day painting DS new place and gotta go back tomorrow for some more....I think I have tennis (painters) elbow!! Headed for the Motrin bottle :tiptoe:

Hope everyone had a wonderful day...Chat more later :grouphug:

Evening everyone.

I know how you feel about that elbow Susan. I have tendonitis in both of mine and it can really hurt. I've got it under control most of the time but it flares up occasionally still.

MY tailbone is really paining me :sad2: I don't know if mentioned at the time Betsy, but right after we went on that nasty swinging boat ride at Marineland, my tailbone started to hurt. :crazy: I know that I slid back and forth in the seat a lot on that ride, so I must have hurt it somehow :confused3 It's very uncomfortable today for some reason. :rolleyes:

Cruisin said:
Evening everyone.

I know how you feel about that elbow Susan. I have tendonitis in both of mine and it can really hurt. I've got it under control most of the time but it flares up occasionally still.

MY tailbone is really paining me :sad2: I don't know if mentioned at the time Betsy, but right after we went on that nasty swinging boat ride at Marineland, my tailbone started to hurt. :crazy: I know that I slid back and forth in the seat a lot on that ride, so I must have hurt it somehow :confused3 It's very uncomfortable today for some reason. :rolleyes:
:wizard:

ALL SMACKED OUT HERE! Hand hurts! ;)

Hey hey.....I won 100.00 on a Scratch off lottery today!!!!
Come on over Dinner is on me!

tiggerwannabe said:
Yes I noticed ::yes::

That's what got me over to your page today...

I changed mine up ... didja notice?

Yep, love the tigger. :thumbsup2 Sounds like you had a very productive day today. Me on the other hand.. I didn't do much today. Around 3pm SIL came over and wanted me to go to the pet store with her. She bought a snake. I should take some pics next time to show you guys.

Also, went to some stores because as you know she's getting bigger and none of her clothes fit anymore so she needed to go clothes shopping. I bought a purse. :teeth:

Then we went back to her place to get the snake set up in it's tank.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter