Who exercised Thursday, 12/18?

tiggerlover

<font color=33CC99>Still waiting for "the talk"<br
Since it is Friday already and I didn't see a Thursday thread I thought I would go ahead and start it.

So, who exercised Thursday, 12/18? I couldn't make it to the gym today so to get my third day in this week I pulled out one of my old Sweatin to the Oldies and sweated right in the comfort of my own home. When I was finished with my 45 min. I did some sit ups too. I am done until Sunday as I have a busy couple of days, but I am happy I got my work out in after all.

So how about you, did you exercise Thursday?

I did. I did the 1 mile WATP, some crunchers, and shoveled snow.

Me too! I spent 30 minutes last night on my exercise bike. I really do prefer to work out in the mornings but I wasn't going to bed without getting on that bike. Hope to add some variety to my work out soon. My FIRM tapes are calling me again!

You beat me to it, tiggerlover - when you posted this thread, I was about to go to sleep... on Thursday night! (11:00 PM PST) :p

40 minutes of jogging for me on Thursday.

Have a great weekend!

My DH and I do DDR when we can't get to the gym. It's the funnest game/exercise. It's a video game on Playstation 2. It's a dance game instead of sitting on your butt using a controler the controller is a pad that is on the ground that you step on. It really gets the heart pumping and today I can feel that my legs got a really good workout.

I also do my stomach exercises and I made the dough for a cut out cookies(giving away as holiday gifts) and i can tell it really worked out my shoulders cause they are sure sore today.

Looking forward to getting in the pool at the gym this weekend.

Pam

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter