Who else will be at BWV for Mother's Day?

NJmouse

DIS Veteran
Just wondering how many other DVC'ers will be staying at the Boardwalk the week of Mother's Day? I can't wait!!!:bounce:

My DM and I will be at Bwv the week before. We have to leave sat morning to drive home so won"t be there for Mothers day .:(

The DW & I will be there on Mothers Day. We are inviting her folks to come with us from 5/12- 5/15 then the DW & I go on a 3 day Disney cruise alone from 5/16-5/19. When we return on the 19th, my folks are going to meet us and stay with us at the BWV from 5/19-5/23.

We're going to BWV Mother's Day through 5/19! We did Mother's Day this year at OKW. I think I'm starting a tradition!

We'll be there too. Arrive May 11-18. Didn't even realize it was Mother's Day until I read it here. It will be our first stay as DVC members!

Mother's Day at Epcot is great. If you can, consider going to the "Food among the Flowers" Sunday Brunch at the Odyssey House. It was fantastic last year!

We are going to be at OKW on Mother's Day. We needed a GV, so OKW was the place since BWV's are being refurbished. We are also going to be celebrating a 50th birthday that day. It should be lots of fun with both activities. We are arriving on May 11- May 17. We are then headed over to VB for our first look and spend 2 nights there. We just bought into VB and we are getting to stay in a cottage. That should be very nice and relaxing from what I hear.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter