Who else wants album art embedded in podcast?

mika911

DIS Veteran
So I have an iPhone and several iPods, and I really want the Dis podcast to include album art like most podcasts. Then the album art is displayed on your iphone or iPod.

I hope they do this soon.

This show is a great podcast. These guys would be fun to listen to even if not Disney. You really can tell how good of friends they are, and it makes the show relaxing and fun. I only wish it was more often!

They emailed me to say they are going to put my question about this in the next listener show, so maybe they'll tell us if they have any plans to do so in the future! :)

You know you can put album art on your iPod yourself if you want. Right click the song you want and click get info. Then go to the artwork tab. Click add and put whatever artwork you want for the selected song or podcast.

You know you can put album art on your iPod yourself if you want. Right click the song you want and click get info. Then go to the artwork tab. Click add and put whatever artwork you want for the selected song or podcast.

Yes, but I'm not the pod-cast creator, so the artwork would be mine and not official ha-ha. :)

I agree with mika911, something official would be nice.

I think the old saying is...

Patience is a virtue :goodvibes

Not saying anything else.....

Kevin

I am fine with it either way but want to chime in that there are some incredible things you can add to the podcasts. I think these are done in AC3 format and then (I think) only Ipod, Iphone and Itunes users would be able to use them. I know that just adding artwork wouldn't affect though.

There is an unnofficial NBC Heroes podcast (the 10th wonder) that is packed full of extra content and is truly a wonder to behold.

what are we talking about well i dont care i like art
here i go :scared:

ok now

:rockband:
party: :dancer: :jumping1:
:hippie: /:happytv: :clown:
^^^^^^^^

One thing to remember if you have album art.

You will need 2 different files for the podcast and 2 different feeds. The MP3 format cannot do art, and the file with art will only work iPods, which some of us do not have. No need to have album art if you burn to a CD and listen too.

Also, if you are listening while driving, I hope you are NOT looking at your ipod!:scared1:

I just noticed it was there today!:thumbsup2

Of course, it could be that it's been there for months and I'm just now noticing:rolleyes1

It'll take some time to add the art to all of the files b/c I have to do each file individually. I am working backwards, so you'll start seeing the most recent shows with art added. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter