• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Who else is going to WDW this weekend?

allicat

<font color=green>DIS Veteran<br><font color=navy>
Just wondering, who else will be there with me?
We are flying in from NJ tomorrow morning and staying through Wed. Who else is going?
I know the thing I should be saying is noone will stop me from my plans etc. but I am nervous. Then too, I am a worrier. Got a problem, tell me and I'll worry about it for you!
Thinking about our troops and thinking good thoughts for them but worrying about how the US is going to be impacted.:(

I'm not, but I wish I was. Have a great time! :D

I wish I was.!!! Have a great time !

Hi allicat!

I'm driving over tomorrow with my DD, and two other moms and their daughters, for a girls' weekend at WDW.

I'm not really a worrier, but I do obsess over current events, and would most likely be glued to the TV and computer all weekend, if I didn't have these plans. I think going to WDW is much healthier!

Have a safe trip down and a fun time!

I sure wish I were going this weekend!!! Have a wonderful trip!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter