Who else is going in October??

My wife and I will be at Boardwalk Villas 15th October to 5th November.

If you see an overweight, bearded, balding guy in an electric wheelchair with a petite wife, say hello!

Andrew & Sheila

We'll be there Oct 19th - Oct 26th to eat, drink & be merry. We're staying at OKW this time, we stayed at home (BWV) over Easter break.

Alice

We'll be at the VWL in a two-bedroom Oct 26-Nov 2. DH, myself, two teens and a 20 & 21 yo. Going to MNSSHP on Sunday the 28th. Can't wait. 2nd trip home!

We'll be at OKW 10/13-10/20 and then off to our first stay at VWL for 5 more nights. It would be fun to meet some of you down there.

I'll have my lime green ribbon on my fanny pack. If anybody wants a mini-meet, let me know but I'll only be there from 10/17 and leaving morning of 10/22. I'll be at Yacht Club since I couldn't get into DVC property, but it will be fun!!!! I'd love to meet!

We will be there (staying at OKW) 10/20 to 10/24. We always have our DVC tote bag with us when we go to Disney. If you see people with DVC totes say hi, it may be us.

Dh and I will be there Oct 27 thru Nov 3. We are staying in a studio at OKW. This is only 2nd trip as dvc members and have never seen Okw, home resort is Bwv. Looking forward to a very relaxing time.:p :p :smooth: :smooth:

JJohns

The weather in October should be very warm the first of the month. Also the crowds will still be there especially at MK. The pools will very nice. Night time temps very nice. Enjoy your trip in '02 at OKW.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter