Who Else is Entering the Coke Contest online? (I've won 25 bottles of Coke so far)

I've won 10 bottles of Coke! Thanks so much for posting info on requesting the codes via e-mail. I checked out this sweepstakes before the games but missed that part :)

We still have a few good events pending (figure skating and men's speed skating).
Thanks for posting this great promotion!

Just when I vowed to reduce the amount of soda we keep in the house! So far, 10 bottles. I'll donate them to the High School Jazzfest for next month if the coupons come in time.

I am up to 35! Wow this is great, we can use them for our family reunion!

I only started on Mon of this week. Have 12 Entries 1 winner and 5 non winners and 6 pending

Thanks for the heads up on this! I wish I would have found this sooner!! I have 2 email addresses (used my name for one and DH's for the other), so I got 6 codes. I won with one of them--US Women's Hockey Bronze medal. I am thinking that I will only win one bottle for that because it was not a gold medal. We love Coke in our family!!

ETA: Just got my confirmation, and I won 5 bottles of Coke. I guess it does not matter what medal we win. If we medal in an event, you will receive 5 2 liters!!

ckmommy said:
Thanks for the heads up on this! I wish I would have found this sooner!! I have 2 email addresses (used my name for one and DH's for the other), so I got 6 codes. I won with one of them--US Women's Hockey Bronze medal. I am thinking that I will only win one bottle for that because it was not a gold medal. We love Coke in our family!!

ETA: Just got my confirmation, and I won 5 bottles of Coke. I guess it does not matter what medal we win. If we medal in an event, you will receive 5 2 liters!!

Never thought of registering both emails. Thanks for the tip.

I'm up to 15 free Cokes!! AND...I have 5 events still pending!! I'm actually watching the Olympic events to see if I (I mean they :) ) win a medal. These will come in handy for DS's Birthday in April. That's $15 that we can spend at Disney!! Yipppeee!!

My neighbor and I are collecting for a local women's shelter...so far we have a combined total of 45 bottles won. :thumbsup2 This is so much fun, and we get to help those in need. :sunny:

Ok so I'm late in joining this. I signed up today, got three codes via email, but when I try to enter them they say they're incorrect and if there's any spaces to remove them. Well, if I remove the spaces then the code is less than 15 characters long and it tells me once again that it's invalid. Anyone else run into this?

Ok I figured out what was happening. Me, trying to take a short cut, just copied and pasted the number from my email. They, only allowing 15 characters to be entered, didn't paste in the last two characters. So when I deleted the spaces the code was too short.

So I went back, deleted out the spaces and added the last two characters and all was well. So far I've won 5 bottles of coke, one code was not a winner, and one code is for an event that is pending.

Glad I decided to look at that again.

That happened to me when I copy and pasted the codes instead of entering them- I realized it only pastes 15 spots and the 2 spaces count so it cuts the last 2 letters/numbers off of your code. If you copy and paste, just look at the last 2 things of your code and when you paste and remove the spaces enter the last 2 numbers- hopefully that makes sense and it'll work for you.
Donna

LdyFaile said:
Ok so I'm late in joining this. I signed up today, got three codes via email, but when I try to enter them they say they're incorrect and if there's any spaces to remove them. Well, if I remove the spaces then the code is less than 15 characters long and it tells me once again that it's invalid. Anyone else run into this?

That happened to me too when I first started. What I found out was that if I copy and paste the code then remove the spaces, it drops a couple of the last characters. So I have to copy the first 5, paste, copy the next 5, paste, then copy the last ones. Or if I paste the whole code, take the spaces out, then look at the email again add the last few characters manually.

I have entered like 5 codes so far and all of them have been loosers :scared: Anyone want to share a winning code with the rest of us? :wave:

"I have entered like 5 codes so far and all of them have been loosers Anyone want to share a winning code with the rest of us? "

No one knows it is a winning code until you put it in and it is emailed back to you if it is a winner. Some don't know it is a winner until that compitition is over. Good luck all ! TMQ you can get 3 free codes a day.

SHUT UP!!!!!!!!! :rotfl2: DOH!!!!! Here I was thinking you could only get 1 code per day!!!!!! DUH!!!!!

Just wanted to add another big thank you to the OP! :thumbsup2

I'm another one who has gotten only losers so far! oh well...I'll keep on trying

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter