Who else has been waiting to get into the site at the promised 6:00 a.m.?

Log out, clear your cache & cookies, close your browser and then start over. (This is in case you have something 'stuck' somewhere).

Then on the Annual Dues Overview page (the first link you posted), as @kes601 said, there should be a button in the first box that says 'Pay by Jan 15'.

Click on that, and if using a git card, select 'pay by contract' and then, 'pay other amount' & enter the amount you want to pay. Then select the new card and gift card options and enter the card's account number and EAN.

Probably way more than you need to know, but maybe the details will help someone else.

I just did this with the COSTCO gift cards for our dues. It's working again, at least for me. Good luck!
Thanks for the suggestions, I've tried with two browsers but still nothing. I've sent an email to MS. Fortunately there's plenty of time.

Thanks for the suggestions, I've tried with two browsers but still nothing. I've sent an email to MS. Fortunately there's plenty of time.
You may need to contact Member Administration. Good luck. - as you say lots of time left to pay 2024 dues.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter