Who eats all meals and snacks at Disney World restaurants and Counter Service?

We eat all of our meals and most of our snacks in DW and resort hotels. The only things I bring from home are some juice boxes, water, cookies, fruits snacks etc. Yes it can be expensive but on vacation I'm looking for convenience. Also I find if we have a big breakfast, the kids only want a light counter service lunch and vice versa. I'm probably the one who enjoys eating out the most since I don't have to cook!

l982- Offsite
l988- Polynesian
2003-GF (Sago Cay marina view)
2004- July HRH & GF
2005- July GF - Lagoon View (booked - 12 nights!)

what we spend in a rental car, we save in meals by not eating much in the parks at Disney. We eat b-fast in our hotel room, snacks packed for day and do sit down dinner close by outside the parks. We do a few planned disney meals such as ESPN zone, Rainforest cafe and fantasmic dinner at MGM. Otherwise we watch our pennies.

This would be a great POLL!

We basically rely on Disney for our food. We most eat at the parks counter service and one or even 2 sit-downs a day. We also usually do one room service during our stay; usually breakfast.

And now that we are DVC members with a kitchen, we do buy some groceries but I'm not about to cook so it's mostly drinks, snacks and quick things for breakfast or a snack like a sandwich. We still mostly rely on Disney!

We eat all our meals at WDW. We never rent a car, so we don't go off-site at all. It is not that much more expensive than eating out here at home.

:crazy: We eat all meals on site or at downtown disney, no way am i going to cook while on vacation, i cook 7-days a week, so vacation time, no cooking!!!!!!!!!!!:yo-yo: :yo-yo: disneykid

As long as we're staying on Disney property we eat Disney food. I won't even rent a car, because part of the vacation for me is not driving. I love not cooking, we do keep breakfast stuff in the room, because all we usually have for breakfast is a Nutri-grain bar. Almost all lunches are counter service and sit-down dinners.

We never go offsite to eat. When we stay at the cabins, we eat more meals in because it is just convenient and more economical. When we stay in a hotel we eat breakfast in and usually lunch and dinner out. We do both counter and sit down. We do sometimes take lunch items with us and have them in the room, too. We also carry our own snacks and drinks. I do budget some money for a "special" snack for each of us once a day. I'm sure I could save more on meals if I wanted to. However, since I am a single mom and do ALL the cooking at home, I do like to go out on vacation.

We always eat all of our meals in the parks or at the on site resorts.

We have done every character meal available. We truly believe this saves us so much time since we don't have to spend park time waiting in long lines for autographs.

We eat a breakfast buffet around 10:00 a.m. then a sit down dinner about 6:00 p.m. and that usually does it for the day. Occasionally we get a Mickey bar or a hotdog at Casey's.

Every meal, snack, bottle of water, coke, etc comes from WDW property when we are there. We don't bring anything with us and that's how I like it. :teeth: We like so many places onsite we have never even thought about going offsite to eat honestly. :)

We only bring breakfast stuff (protien bars, cereal, ect... nothing refrigerated) and bottled water (mostly just to drink in the room) everything else is Disney.

That would be us. Even when we have a car we eat at a Disney restaurant for every meal. We usually plan our trip around where we want to eat.
:wave2:

We eat all meals on property. I do rent a car, because we do a lot of eating at other resorts and it is easier to get to them with the car. However, I would never consider using the car to go offiste to eat. Once I am immersed in the Disney magic, I want to stay there as long as possible and don't want to spoil it by going to an offsite restaurant, even for a few hours. Heck, I don't even like it when we forget something and I have to run over to the Crossroads mall (I think that is what it is called) for 15 minutes to buy something.

Once we are there, it is all WDW all the time!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter