• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Who' already been to F & W this year?

jkovick

<font color=FF9900>DIS Veteran<br><font color=blue
Who has already been to the F & W Festival this year? How was it? What was a "can't miss"? Was this year better, worse or different than other years? I leave in 10 days and would love to hear some thoughts!

I just posted this question today on the theme park board and got some responses. The post is titled Have you been to the F&W festival this year (or something similar). I'll be there this Friday so I'll have my own info after this weekend.

Today is my first day home after 4 in the World! I did enjoy eating around the showcase! I don't recall seeing anything unusual. The Polish tent seemed to be the most popular. Let's see, I had some sort of salmon roll, some wine, and the cheddar cheese soup. I did not have them, but the lamb chops smelled divine! Go, and try them for me! Have a wonderful time!:wave:

We'll be there next Saturday as well!

Anne

I was there from 10/6-10/10. Food was great, crowds were low (until early evening), and I have nothing but good things to say about the F&WF.

Have fun! :)

Looking over the menus at Deb's site, the South African pavilion is offering Tusker Beer again and if you are looking for an adult beverage, that's a good choice. I know I'll be having some in 11 days. Woohoo!

:drinking1 pirate:

Thanks for the replies everyone. I am heading down there tomorrow and can't wait.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter