• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Who’s had all 6 Guardians songs?

4 out of 6 after 7 rides total:
One Way or Another x 2
I Ran x 2
Disco Inferno x 1
September x 2

Hoping for Conga and EWTRTW on our next trip. I think our favorites have to be September and Disco Inferno so far.

It was nice
4 out of 6 after 7 rides total:
One Way or Another x 2
I Ran x 2
Disco Inferno x 1
September x 2

Hoping for Conga and EWTRTW on our next trip. I think our favorites have to be September and Disco Inferno so far.
I was happy our 1st time rider that ended up with holiday did get EWTRTW yesterday!

Anybody visiting this week it’s back to normal. I 💕 DIsco inferno but all good.

It’s fun wondering what you'll get.

Having finally gotten every song (after many trips, yay for APs and WFH!), my definitive and not-at-all subjective ranking is as follows:
1 - One Way Or Another
2 - Conga
3 - September
4 - I Ran
5 - Disco Inferno
6 - EWTRTT
7 - literally no music at all
8 - the weird holiday song

My ranking is neither the order in which I heard the songs, nor in frequency order. I Ran is what I heard first and may still be what I've gotten the most often, though One Way Or Another has been very frequent - but I don't mind because it's my favourite.

Finally got all six on my January trip! Also got the holiday medley (which I hated). Wonder if they'll add some new songs down the road.

We have rode it over a dozen times (out of state APs and in a span several months) and have gotten all the songs. Funny enough.. our 1st song was Disco Inferno, 2nd, 3rd and 4th time we rode was September, then the 5th time we finally got a new song and then 6th was back to September. lol.. My fave would have to be "One Way or Another".

Rode twice and got September (which I love) and Blondie, now this summer need to see which others I get

I’ve been on 3 time.
1st September
2nd One Way or Another
3rd September

September is my favourite but I love that song anyway. Want to get Disco inferno when I go back.

I needed Everyone wants to rule world. Got it twice on my February trip. So first ride was AP preview last May, trip in August, Epcot day during my HHN week, Thanksgiving trip so I got horrible holiday mix and then Feb trip for all the songs.

5 rides, 4 songs*

Ride #1 & #2 – Christmas Original*
Ride #3 – One Way or Another
Ride #4 – I Ran
Ride #5 – Conga

I will say, riding it for the first time in November with the Christmas overlay, I was a bit deflated. Admittly, part of that was probably all the hype I had heard for the ride. Just visited again and rode it 3 more times (all with different songs!) and the ride is waaaaay better with the original musical selections.

We’ve ridden about 15 times and have had all the songs (no Christmas one for us though, luckily). My favorite was September but that was our first ride. Only got September that one time. Disco inferno was great too

We were there in January and got September the first time, then One Way or Another, then September. I wouldn’t mind if it played September all the time!

1st trip:
1. Everybody wants to rule the world
2. Everybody wants to rule the world
2nd trip:
3. Everybody wants to rule the world
4. Disco Inferno
5. Disco Inferno

I’m fine with that! Will take EWTRTW any time. Looking forward to September.

As a mathematician, I couldn't resist running the probabilities:

If you ride 6 times, you only have a 1.5% chance of hearing all 6 songs.
If you ride 10 times, your chance of getting all 6 songs rises to 27%.
To have a better than 50/50 chance of hearing all 6 songs, you need to ride 13 times, at which your chance rises to 51.4%.
If you ride 20 times, your chances of hearing all 6 rise to 84.8%.
And if you ride 35 times, you get to a 99% chance.

Personally, I've ridden only twice and we got Conga and Disco Inferno.

I’ve been on 3 time.
1st September
2nd One Way or Another
3rd September

September is my favourite but I love that song anyway. Want to get Disco inferno when I go back.
Hey! I‘ve been on 3 times as well, and we got the same songs in the exact same order. September is also my fave.

As a mathematician, I couldn't resist running the probabilities:

If you ride 6 times, you only have a 1.5% chance of hearing all 6 songs.
If you ride 10 times, your chance of getting all 6 songs rises to 27%.
To have a better than 50/50 chance of hearing all 6 songs, you need to ride 13 times, at which your chance rises to 51.4%.
If you ride 20 times, your chances of hearing all 6 rise to 84.8%.
And if you ride 35 times, you get to a 99% chance.

Personally, I've ridden only twice and we got Conga and Disco Inferno.
Thx , fun look at it.

We rode once AP preview. 4-6 times in May, 3-4 in Sept, 3-6 in Nov, 4-6 in Dec/Jan and at least 4 more times in March.

We booked ILL and VQ . I wasn’t thrilled to ride the holiday but ended up liking it after a few rides.

I've ridden probably over 20 times and have had all the songs, including the Christmas one. My favorites are September and One Way or Another. Interestingly I have only ever gotten I Ran once.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter