Who’s had all 6 Guardians songs?

Exit songs..... the first one we got was Rick Astley - Never Going To Give You Up. Laughed our heads off on the stairs - being Rick Rolled by Guardians.
I have not paid attention to the exit songs. I’m going to have to take noticed next time. I feel like maybe at least once I heard “I’m still standing” by Elton John

Exit songs..... the first one we got was Rick Astley - Never Going To Give You Up. Laughed our heads off on the stairs - being Rick Rolled by Guardians.
I gotta say…those exit stairs were a horrible idea. I wasn’t dizzy (although I’ll bet the number who are isn’t insignificant) but I was VERY distracted by excitement about the ride. “Did you see that?? Omg I loved when…!!” IDK why they didn’t do a Pirates or SM-style exit with an escalator or moving ramp here. Seems like a lot of slips and falls could happen there.

I rode 4 times last week:
  1. One Way or Another
  2. One Way or Another
  3. Everybody Wants to Rule the World
  4. Conga
At first I was disappointed that I had Blondie twice, but that ended up being my favorite of the 3 songs I got. I would love to get September....hopefully on my next visit!

First time we got September. At this point in time, we didn't know that there was different songs. As we were exiting the ride we were all discussing how perfect that song was for the ride. Second time later that day we got Conga, which we all agreed was good but not as good as September. That led to some quick internet research to see what the song options were. I can't imagine liking any of the others better than September, but only time will tell.

Got em all! My fav is Disco Inferno, Dd27 Everybody wants to rule the world.

Heading back to catch the Christmas version in 2 weeks.

I think it can be a generational thing , dd didn't even know I Ran at all.

Next year at DD's wedding we have added some of the songs to our dance list. We sure love that ride!

We went down for AP preview then opening day. Didn't get back until September but got that song again that trip! Can not wait to hear the special holiday version!

We must be the old duck... our favorite is Disco Inferno, burn baby burn!...we rode it opening day twice. When I hear the song on the radio (which is not very often) it takes me back to the ride... it’s all about memories!!
That was the 1st song I got in mid May preview, still my fav.

We must be the old duck... our favorite is Disco Inferno, burn baby burn!...we rode it opening day twice. When I hear the song on the radio (which is not very often) it takes me back to the ride... it’s all about memories!!
Disco Inferno is my favorite too!

The song I haven't gotten yet is I Ran and possibly not September (DD and I can't remember if we got that one in June or not but I think it might have been Disco Inferno that time too - I feel like I've gotten it 2x over two trips).

Got em all! My fav is Disco Inferno, Dd27 Everybody wants to rule the world.

Heading back to catch the Christmas version in 2 weeks.

I think it can be a generational thing , dd didn't even know I Ran at all.

Next year at DD's wedding we have added some of the songs to our dance list. We sure love that ride!

We went down for AP preview then opening day. Didn't get back until September but got that song again that trip! Can not wait to hear the special holiday version!
We just booked for December 10-14. Do you know if the Christmas mix is supposed to be on every ride then or will it also be random?

We just booked for December 10-14. Do you know if the Christmas mix is supposed to be on every ride then or will it also be random?
So far it appears every ride. It’s supposed to be a custom mix with some words changed per Disney releases. We should find out soon so keep an eye here for further details.

*1 song but a mix with special wording the same for every ride.

A least that’s how I read it 🤔

I didn't know I ran was one of the songs. I have not had that one or September. Conga is my favorite so far. Never loved that song but love it on the ride

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter