White, red, or rosé wine? What is your favorite?

Not laughing SLO - my local grocery store has a four dollar bottle of wine that’s absolutely delicious it’s a sparkling wine I never would’ve purchased it but a friend of mine brought it over to my house and oh my gosh it’s delicious they have it in three flavors I think and I can drink bottles of the stuff it’s so good

White, Chardonnay is my favorite wine. I will also drink Sauvignon Blanc on rare occasion. I like a bigger variety of reds though. Cabernet Sauvignon is my "go to" red. However I like; Merlot, Malbec, Shiraz, Zinfandel (NOT white zinfandel), and sometimes Chianti.

I hate rosé wines.

For those saying they like cheaper wines, as long as you like it, it makes little difference of the cost. I usually stay under $20 for any wine but I've tasted very expensive and they are hit or miss too. Buy what you like. Many of my favorite recipes call for dry whites to deglaze the cooking pan and I always look for wines under $10 for cooking.

Completed today's 64 miles of bicycling a bit ago and just finished off another cup of French Press coffee so I filled it with some of -- *Our Daily Red* Organic Red Blend from Ca.* right out of the box. Inexpensive and good

When cruising all the drinks are free so it's the *GOOD STUFF*

Last edited:
Sparkling wines are my favorite. Then reds and rosés. I'm not a huge fan of white wine, it just tastes like flat champagne to me.
For reds I like Bordeaux and rioja best.

I always look for wines under $10 for cooking.
Unless the dish is wine forward in taste I tend to get large bottles for cooking. Last purchase was a boxed wine that is easy to sit on the edge of the cooking surface. I’ve no favorites just look for the best bang for my buck.

You guys are going to laugh….there’s a super cheap sweet red wine at Aldi that I like. I don‘t buy it very often, but when I do, I love it.

We have white Zinfandel on holidays - I like it just ok.

Outside of that I’m not a wine person at all. When my DH go out for a special occasion he likes his drinks and I love a good Martini.
Is it Winking Owl?? I like the $3-something Winking Owl Shiraz from Aldi!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter