White, red, or rosé wine? What is your favorite?

Whacha got?

Doing a mental inventory I’d say champagne wins with white wine following close behind. The last time I bought a case it was one of those two.This is kind of weird because I was just looking at today’s price of a bottle I bought the man as a special gift. He’d nevah get it today at its current price.

I'm not a fan of wine, but I do like my sister's homemade Sangria and if I have to have a glass I'm likely to pick a blush.

Moscato
Asti
Sparkling rosé
White
Chardonnay
Reisling
I don’t drink red wine I’ve never cared for it
I’ve tried several especially at the food and wine at Epcot and I still don’t red wine
I can drink a sparkling rosé all day long Especially if it’s frozen

You guys are going to laugh….there’s a super cheap sweet red wine at Aldi that I like. I don‘t buy it very often, but when I do, I love it.

We have white Zinfandel on holidays - I like it just ok.

Outside of that I’m not a wine person at all. When my DH go out for a special occasion he likes his drinks and I love a good Martini.

Depends on my mood and the time of year. Typically I drink a white in the warmer months and a red in the colder months. Every once in a while I'll drink a Rose. I actually have what hubby likes to call a "wine cellar" in our basement. I have a rack of whites, a rack of reds and a wine fridge that you can set to two different temps that stays full.

My favorite white is a liebfraumilch which is hard to get so I tend to settle for a Riesling. Anyone remember Little Blue Nun wine? You can still special order it from my local wine shop, I love flying with the nun.

If I'm drinking red, I prefer a Spanish Tempranillo, I call it peasant wine since it's not usually expensive but I like the earthy taste of it. (Three Bridges at CSR has a good one, just saying)

I will drink other whites and reds though, don't like sweet wines very much and not a fan of champagne. I'm also not a fan of the bolder Italian wines but have a few and do drink them every once in awhile.

I like all three. I usually have a Chardonnay or Sauvignon Blanc in the summer and will choose a Cabernet or Malbec in winter. These days, I have been having Chardonnay because I am following WW and white wine is less points than red. 😁

I do not care for Moscato or Riesling.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter