White Noise Machine

RedSox68

Retired 2021 -- All the Time to Travel Now!
We need a travel size for our stateroom. Can anyone recommend a good one?

We use "White noise" app from app store. Its free. We have it on our phones and tablets, so this way we are always covered. Works great.

Thank you, but we don't take our phone with us and I don't have a smartphone for apps. I'd prefer a physical machine. Thanks anyway.

We use white noise machines at home bc our children would wake with even the slightest sound. We ALWAYS travel with one to ensure good sleep while traveling. It's not a travel one but they aren't really that large to begin with. We've purchased 3 of the Marpac Dohm sound machines on Amazon. I prefer that our sound machines not have a discernable pattern within the overall sound bc I find it annoying; it can be distracting. Well worth the $50. One of ours is already 7 years old and still going strong. Used every night for 10-12 hours.

Thank you, but we don't take our phone with us and I don't have a smartphone for apps. I'd prefer a physical machine. Thanks anyway.
We bought ours from target or Walmart. It's "Mind Scapes - Sound Therapy" it's white noise and a clock all in one. Was a lifesaver when kids were babies, that was about 16 years ago and it's still being used.

We have a Homedics portable white noise machine. Bought it JC Penney YEARS ago and it still works great. Small and light and easy to transport.

We had one of these and it worked really well. Single sound, not a lot of bells and whistles but not super big either.

We had one of these and it worked really well. Single sound, not a lot of bells and whistles but not super big either.
I have one of these at home, and I love it, but I think it's a bit too large to travel with...

Sayhello

Our friends have Snooz which they love and it's so portable. We actually want to buy it as well. I have the app on my ipad but it drains the battery.

We use the Marpac Dohm-DS at home, but when we travel, we use the HoMedics: http://amzn.com/B00A2JBMRE

And that one became my choice. I got concerned when I read so many reviews for the Marpac about it overheating and many said that there is a high pitched whine after a while. I have neuropathy so any type of high pitch hits every nerve! So we'll see how the Homedics works. Thanks to all.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter