Whispering Canyon without ADR

kiwitinkerbell

kiwigirl
What do you think our changes are getting into Whispering Canyon for lunch without ADR's sometime between Dec 14-21? There will be 2 of us. We could go early or late.

It can happen. As long as you're flexible, and it seems you are. Lunch would be better than dinner.

We had a 1:30pm lunch reservation during free dining and there were maybe 8 other tables occupied while we were there. I was surprised to say the least. I would think you shouldn't have a problem getting in.

Cool - thanks guys. I think I will take the risk and not make an ADR. It will allow us to be a little flexible and if we don't get in, well never mind.

Thanks again. :thumbsup2

I would say you shouldn't have any problems. Lunch is a more quiter time for WCC. You're also safe if you want some "ketchup":rotfl2: . Have a great time!

I would say you shouldn't have any problems. Lunch is a more quiter time for WCC. You're also safe if you want some "ketchup":rotfl2: . Have a great time!

Hmmmmmm...... I've heard rumours about the 'ketchup' but the person that is going with me hasn't so I might get her to ask for some!!!!!! :rotfl:

We went in early August for lunch with no ADR and we were sat right away.

We have ressies for WCC in December, and I just wanted some opinions regarding the menu and the whole experience. On allears I've read some mixed reviews...so, I was hoping for some Diser's.:)

Oh, and we are going for lunch, don't know if that makes much of a difference.

Thanks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter