Whispering Canyon Cafe at Wilderness Lodge Quick Question

lopo

Mouseketeer
Since we're staying at BLT and learned that there is a boat that can take us to Wilderness Lodge and we haven't been there in years, I thought that we might try dining here. However, when I looked at the menus on MDE, the breakfast and lunch menus were identical; there's a different one at dinner. Does anyone know if this is indeed accurate? I usually love breakfast foods and it'd be great if I could have breakfast at the traditional lunch time.

I’ll let others respond to your question, but just FYI, the CR/WL/FW boat does not start running until 3:00pm, so won’t work for breakfast or lunch plans.

(Edited to correct 3, not 3:30)

Last edited:
I’ll let others respond to your question, but just FYI, the CR/WL/FW boat does not start running until 3:30pm, so won’t work for breakfast or lunch plans.
WOW! Thanks for the heads up. Darn, I was already looking forward to my breakfast skillet.

Since we're staying at BLT and learned that there is a boat that can take us to Wilderness Lodge and we haven't been there in years, I thought that we might try dining here. However, when I looked at the menus on MDE, the breakfast and lunch menus were identical; there's a different one at dinner. Does anyone know if this is indeed accurate? I usually love breakfast foods and it'd be great if I could have breakfast at the traditional lunch time.
Yes, it's a combination breakfast and lunch menu served during both breakfast and lunch periods. The boat between CR and WL doesn't start running until 3:00. Before then you can use the boat that runs between MK and WL. It's an easy walk between BLT and the MK boat launch.

Which restaurant are you looking at? I looked at Roaring Fork and they have a breakfast menu then the lunch/dinner menu.

Whispering Canyon abostluely has breakfast on the lunch menu! It was a big selling point for our family last year- we had a 1:40 reservation and my kids all ate waffles! Like others have mentioned, you'll have to walk to MK to get the boat that early in the day but we enjoyed the restaurant!

WOW! Thanks for the heads up. Darn, I was already looking forward to my breakfast skillet.
We just did this last week for a late breakfast but wow, was the boat from MK to WL quiet since we were going in the 'wrong direction'. Definitely enjoyed it as part of the experience!

My daughter and I ate here last December and LOVED it. Definitely going back with the rest of the family in May.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter