Whispering Canyon breakfast timing

DisIsForMe

Prepping for first visit
what is the usual turnaround time at breakfast at whispering canyon?

We have 1 toddler and 3 primary children. I understand it should be lots of fun for that age group.

We haven't had great lick with the antics at breakfast, only at dinner, so if that's your primary reason for going I would reconsider.

The food was great, though.

It was a quick turn around, too. The entire meal was less than 1 hr.

Thanks for the feedback, the antics are the primary reason- everyone takes ketchup with breakfast right? I've refrained myself from finding out what it means (no spoilers please). But yes I will reconsider- already have a dissenter in our crew- this was our cape canaveral day and I thought a chance to see WL and a fun brekkie would be a good start. Bro-in-law wants ever minute possible at Kennedy Space Centre.

We did dinner on a Saturday evening a couple of years ago and the antics were in full force. It was a lot of fun and seemed really natural. The restaurant was crowded and everyone was having a great time. This past November we did a breakfast on a Wednesday around 9, the restaurant wasn't full and the group was not near as lively. I've heard that the breakfasts can be just as good of a time as the dinner but this was not our experience. Breakfast itself was really good and Wilderness Lodge is one of the places that everyone should see, it is truly amazing. For our trip in June we actually have both a breakfast and dinner ADR since part of the group can get the all you can eat skillet and some can order ala carte, that is a nice advantage for a group with different appetites.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter