• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Whispering Canyon All You Care To Eat Skillet

gismo1554

DIS Veteran
So I have a question, can you order this option even if there is only one of you? I know they price per person but wanted to check if this was still OK to order if you are travelling solo.

Hi, I ate there solo for my Oct 2021 trip and had the all you can eat skillet for breakfast and dinner one night with no questions asked...It was great asking for seconds and the servers even came around to ask if I wanted seconds...

Hi, I ate there solo for my Oct 2021 trip and had the all you can eat skillet for breakfast and dinner one night with no questions asked...It was great asking for seconds and the servers even came around to ask if I wanted seconds...

Great thanks! This is what I was hoping as I love their bacon so could probably eat an entire skillet of it on its own!

Was just there earlier this week and our server even encouraged us to order 2 separate skillet options, that way we could sample different things and then order more of whatever we wanted off of either skillet. So Yes, you can order an AYCE skillet by yourself.

We were there for breakfast in Nov and I was the only one in my family who got a skillet.

Instead of starting a new thread, I'm just going to ask here., since a few of you have been recently. Can you still order breakfast food at lunch? The online menu makes it seem so.

Instead of starting a new thread, I'm just going to ask here., since a few of you have been recently. Can you still order breakfast food at lunch? The online menu makes it seem so.
Was just there earlier this week and our server even encouraged us to order 2 separate skillet options, that way we could sample different things and then order more of whatever we wanted off of either skillet. So Yes, you can order an AYCE skillet by yourself.
That's a great idea! I would love to know if breakfast is offered for lunch. We have a late lunch ADR next month. That would be cool if my DH and I could order breakfast and lunch. Talk about variety!

You can even have one person order the skillet and others not, you just cannot share. We went for both breakfast and dinner. For breakfast dh had the skillet and I had waffles. For dinner we had two different skillets (unfortunately there is virtually nothing besides skillets available for dinner….I don’t eat enough to justify a skillet but it’s what it is.)

Sorry thanks all. Follow up question, can you specify that you don't want something in the skillet or does it have to be an all or nothing? There's one thing in the breakfast skillet I wont eat and as solo would be a shame to have it wasted

Sorry thanks all. Follow up question, can you specify that you don't want something in the skillet or does it have to be an all or nothing? There's one thing in the breakfast skillet I wont eat and as solo would be a shame to have it wasted

I got the lighter side skillet and had the bacon and sausage held.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter