Whiskey and Bourbon Tastings - what did you sample?

meryll83

All it takes is faith and trust...
Due to other activity plans, we need to make a decision about dropping one of our beverage tastings - either the whiskey or the bourbon.

Appreciating that perhaps it’s not always the same, but wondered what brands others have been given to sample during these tastings, as it might help us making the decision - thanks!

Due to other activity plans, we need to make a decision about dropping one of our beverage tastings - either the whiskey or the bourbon.

Appreciating that perhaps it’s not always the same, but wondered what brands others have been given to sample during these tastings, as it might help us making the decision - thanks!
Interested in this-can you register now online? When we sailed 5 years ago we had to wait and register onboard. Thanks for posting this!

Interested in this-can you register now online? When we sailed 5 years ago we had to wait and register onboard. Thanks for posting this!
You can for the UK Magic at Sea (staycation) that we’re booked for in July… might be the new way of things, or might be temporary…

We did Bourbon. I don’t remember them all but definitely Blantons, Whistle Pig, and Woodford Reserve. There was also a rye in there. I think there were 5 or 6 different ones.

Last edited:
We did Bourbon. I don’t remember them all but definitely Blanton, Whistle Pig, and Woodford Reserve. There was also a rye in there. I think it was 5 or 6 different ones.
Thanks, that’s helpful to know!

You won't sample anything mind blowing or unusual unless they arrange a high-end whisk(e)y tasting. I've done one of those before. It was set up by one of the bartenders who hosts the regular tasting and it was by invite only. I honestly don't remember what we had, though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter