While Surfing eBay...

Anim8ed

Mouseketeer
... there are a couple of auctions for "Preferred Parade Seating" tickets. Are these legit? If so, how does one get them? Are they included for on-site guests? Any info would be appreciated.

We just got back from DL. My mom got those with our package through the Disney Travel Co. I'm not sure if it had to do anything with our Disney Visa or not though. You could choose between the DCA Electrical parade and the DL parade. HTH.

When do you plan on going?

We got them as well with our package, along with some preferred seating vouchers for using our Disney Visa.

Honestly, you really don't need the preferred vouchers for the parades, Tough to be a Bug and Muppets. We never even used them.

The ones we really liked were the vouchers for Snow White...(you stand in a separate area where there are tables and chairs and then the seats are right up front) and ToonTown Morning Madness. Those 2 I might pay money for, but not the others.

We're going in October for our honeymoon. We have booked through Expedia, so I'm not sure if we get any special perks or not. I guess I could call the Disneyland Hotel and find out.

I forgot who gets the Snow White preferred seating....Do you get them through the package or the Disney Visa??

Tou had to book a package through WDTC and use your Disney Visa to get the Snow WHite and Parade vouchers. All regular packages include toontown and DCA seating vouchers.

There is a reserved seating area, in front of the train station. I thought this was for the special tours.
Is there another reserved seating area.

On really crowded days, reserved seating for the fireworks is probably of some value. Perhaps for the parades as well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter