• 5 nights at a moderate resort

• 7 nights at a value resort

• 9 nights offsite

Results are only viewable after voting.

kdibattista

<font color=darkorchid>It left an indent the size
I am planning our trip for next year and was just curious what you would choose

:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

I'd go for the 9 nights off-site.. I love staying off-site - the savings allow me to do SO much more - and if I'm going to travel all the way to Florida, then I want to stay as LONG as I possibly can!! :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Have a great trip - whatever you choose! :)

If your going to do other things in Orlando like Universal, Sea World, etc. then I would stay off-site for however many days I planned on staying. If I was just planning on doing all the Disney parks and water parks then on-site.

I'd have to vote for the 9 nights off-site. I'll take as long as I can possibly get at Disney!!
:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

I would say - it depends on a lot. If you are planning on only doing Disney, then I would suggest staying onsite - probably with the Value since you can stay longer that way. If you are doing offsite things, then stay close to what you will be doing.

Also, are you driving down or are you flying? Are you looking forward to driving around while on vacation? etc.

I'd have to know more about your family. Personally, I wouldn't stay off-site. I never have because I just love the benefits of staying on-site. But I'd need to know how many people you're traveling with and how old they are. If you can manage the 7 days off work and won't be too crowded, I'd probably do a value resort.

Did you remember to factor in that if you stay on-site, you don't have to get a rental car or pay for parking?

9 nights on any hotel on 192...NO WAY! But, if the offsite was the Courtyard Marriott Lake Buena Vista with that rate of 20.02 that we had this summer, it would be the 9 nights offsite, no questions asked!;)

That being said, and not being able to have it, I would probably go for the 5 nights at the moderate. The rooms at the AS are so small, and we do like to take advantage of the more laid back atmosphere of the moderates. Of course, if all we were going to do is shower and sleep, 7 nights at the AS would be OK, but we always do more that that at the resorts. We really get into the atmosphere, and AS just isn't our cup of tea.

I would go for the 5 night on site. I am spoiled, no matter it I am just going to Disney or not that is myhome away from home. I feel safe in Disney.:D

We have been to Disney 7 times and pretty much have seen everything/done everything. We have stayed -

offsite - liked it
POFQ (twice) - LOVED IT!!!!!
CBR - okay, not impressed

and we will be staying at the AKL this year. I was really looking to do something different - that's why the GF Concierge came into the picture (but we can't afford a whole lot of time). We want to go during the Christmas season but before Christmas. We want to experience the holiday, without the crowds. So... to summarize.... we really will probably just do Disney - I am okay with skipping Epcot, Universal, etc. I would rather normally stay in the moderate for longer but I think we may want to experience the GF.

Thanks!!

:smooth:

I'd take the nine nights off-site, if the off-site hotel was in the DD Village. I hear that the Courtyard there is nice and they have some pretty cheap rates right now. I'd also stay in any of the hotels in the Marriott Village, they have free transportaion to Disney. We don't like to rent cars, so we look for place with good transportation, that can accomodate the scooter I need when we travel.

It I couldn't get a DD hotel, I'd take 7 nights at a value resort. I don't have any experience with them, but, a lot of people here like them.

Go for the longest stay that you can manage.

Daisimae :cool:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter