Which would you choose?

leebee

DIS Veteran
I'm planning a solo trip in mid-November, hoping to do some new or different things. I'm trying to decide whether to do Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party (which I've done before) or the Keys to the Kingdom tour (which I've always wanted to do). I was thinking KTTK but I was just looking at a MVMCP page and the nostalgia was overwhelming. Opinions? Which would you pick?

You'll still get to see all the Christmas ambiance in MK and elsewhere, so I'd choose KTTW, if that has been a goal of yours.

Another vote for KTTW. A really interesting tour for the Disney enthusiast.

Keys to the Kingdom was an awesome tour. Although we did it several years ago we are looking at doing it again. Especially if you have an interest in how the park is designed and laid out and seeing some of what goes on behind the scenes

If you’re at all interested in the history and stories behind MK, take the KTTK tour. It’s well worth it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter