Which would you choose for a short trip?

Where would you stay for a 3-4 night trip in June?

• VGF Let's try the new studio!

• VWL We could get in because it isn't December

• AKV Savanna view, baby!

• BCV Stormalong Bay!

• BWV Star Wars Weekends!

• OKW Lots of room, especially in a 2 BR

• BLT Tried and true

• SSR Disney Springs

• You need to stay longer!

Results are only viewable after voting.

sarahk0204

DIS Veteran
After not traveling to Disney in the summer for 2 years, we are itching to go in 2014. It looks like my DH will have to take a summer class, and we have a 1 week window between the time the kids' school ends and DH's class starts. We plan to spend some of that time at Universal, so we will only have 3-4 mights at Disney (and we get in at the end of Dream season, bonus! :thumbsup2) Because we are past the point of our opposite gender children sharing a bed, when we stay in a 1 BR, we need a resort with the sleeper chair. Since this trip is shorter, we can actually afford a 2BR.

We have previously stayed at BLT, AKV Jambo, and SSR (when the kids were younger). We are going in early June.

We LOVE the BW area so I would try BCV or BWV for location. We always get a studio so I don't know about the bigger room set ups. BW has community hall if you get rain. Close to 2 parks. Pools are nice especially SAB @ BCV. Have fun!

I voted for BCV since it sounded like the pool is draw for you, and I like the pool too, but I would try for VGF because it's new and different.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter