Which World Showcase restaurant for kids?

azarine

Mouseketeer
Trying to decide on a dinner in the World Showcase while we spend an evening exploring in March. Our kids are 10 and 7. Looking for something entertaining with good food. We don't want to do Biergarten or Teppan Edo. Our kids are pretty adventurous eaters. Would love to hear your suggestions and tips on good tables/etc! Thanks so much for the help!

Via Napoli or Chefs de France are my go-to's for food, but don't have live entertainment.

You may also want to consider Restaurant Marrakesh, as it has a belly dancer in the evenings. I also quite like the food, although I know it gets mixed reviews.

I did like the ambience of Restaurant Marrakesh, but the food and my stomach didn't like each other.

It's on my list to try again someday...

We also lean to Chefs de France and La Hacienda and Spice Road are good as well. If you book La Hacienda and Spice Road in the evening at the right time, you can see the fireworks as both restaurants over look the lake.

Akershus is our favorite. Even if it didn’t have the character aspect, i love all the yummy buffet appetizers and the entrees are good as well. Plus the castle vibe is really fun.

Well, my kids’ (14 and 8) favorite Disney restaurant in all of Disney World is Biergarten, but I see you didn’t want to go there, so our next favorites would be Akershus, Chefs de France and Le Cellier.

I’d vote for Marrakesh. The food is pretty good and the belly dancing is fun.

We had a great meal at the San Angel Inn last summer. It gets mixed reviews, but we were right by the water, could wave to the boats going by on the Three Amigos ride, great ambiance and the food was delicious.

Rose and Crown is always a lively spot and La Hacienda has good fireworks viewing if you time your reservation right.

My two (now 13 & 16) have always loved Teppan Edo- I’d say it’s an all around fave, but understand if that’s not on your list.
They seem to especially enjoy Rose & Crown (sit outside if weather permits) & La Hacienda (our last meal we were there at sunset and it was a beautiful view). We’ve not been to San Angel and it’s on the to-do list because they think “eating inside Mexico” near the water looks neat.

Via Napoli in Italy. Nothing safer for kids then Cheese Pizza, mind you delicious cheese pizza.

My boys (now 16 and 12) have always loved our visits to San Angel so it's always on their must do list. The atmosphere is fun with the boats, water and darkness and we've always had good luck with the food.

My 13 year old's favorite is Biergarten. She loves the music and dancing and she's one of those weirdos who loves sitting at community tables. Huge selection of food, so no complaints from her there.

EDIT: sorry, just noticed you don't want Biergarten...how about San Angel? Best ambience at Epcot, in my opinion.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter