which Western dining rotation has char brkfst on Thurs?

imgoingtodisney

Goal! going on this cruise 37lbs less and I will e
I really really want to go to Palos brunch on Thurs. However, I dont want it to conflict w/the char breakfast. Which rotation has the brkfst on Thurs?

The chart looks very helpful, I only wish I could read it! LOL Do you have a cleare picture of it, or can you post it? TIA

mmouse37 - that is a sweet chart - great info all in one place! Where did it come from?

dznyprincess: There is a window on the screen that allows you to change the view to "normal" - then you can read it!

Yes, if you click NORMAL OR FULL SIZE instead of FIT WINDOW you will see it much better!!!

I created those charts to try to keep all the info in one place. There is also one for the Eastern...just click on the right arrow on the light blue line across the page.

Some people print them out and bring with them so they can decide what night to do Palo once they get their dining rotation at the port.

MJ

MJ,

I love your chart! Makes it so easy to try and explain rotations to others (my in-laws for example). I've also used it to help plan what clothes we are bringing and what we want to do when.

Thanks!

The answer to the question for those who can't read the chart is PLAPLAP.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter