• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

which week?

scanmom

DIS Veteran
Ok, here is the deal. I MAY be going to a sminar in Orlando Aug.27-29. IF we go, we would want to spend a few days at WDW. (just me and hubby, probably). Would it be better to go the mon-thur BEFORE the seminar, or the Mon-Thur after the seminar? I know that labor day weekend would be the next weekend, but we would leave the Friday of Labor day weekend. Are the crowds about the same those 2 weeks, or would one be any better than the other? TIA!:sunny:

I think either of your 2 choices would be good, crowds should be low both weeks, since most people are either home getting their kids ready to go back to school or many have already started school. As long as you are leaving before the Labor Day weekend. The weather also will be about the same.....hot and humid and probably afternoon rain storms.

we were there labor day weekend (th-mo). We managed to do ok then, I guess we will be alright this time. I am thinking of taking the kids out of school and taking them with us, but if we do, we cannot afford to fly, we would drive, so I am not sure on that one yet. Plus we have AP's at Disneyland, so I may just wait and take the kids back to the west coast for christmastime fun!:teeth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter