Which one would be better for the season and crowds please
Thanks for your help

We have 3 dates available to go to Tokyo in 2012 they are
Last week of May
Third week of September
Third week in November
Which one would be better for the season and crowds please
Thanks for your help

I would pick November. I believe you have a better chance of seeing Mt. Fuji at that time since the weather is nicer. As for the crowds, since it's right around when school is still in session for most of the world, you should have a lot less people. We were just there in July and it was very hot and humid.

I'd also pick September. It can still be a little warm, and there's always the threat of a typhoon, but it's generally a decent time of year in Tokyo.

November would be a close second choice... and May last because of the aforementioned rainy season.

There are four seasons at the Disney hotels: Value, Regular, Peak and Top. Value season is mainly weekdays in January and February. Regular season is mainly weekdays in May, September, October, November and the first half of December. Peak and Top seasons include most Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays, the last half of July, all of August and the late December through early January holiday season.

I would try to go during Regular season - Value season is too cold and perhaps snowy. I was there in August 2009 (considered "top season"). It was SO hot, humid and crowded. I would definitely pick May, even if rainy, or November. My sister was there last november and said it was lovely weather.

There is more good information on Mousesavers.com about value season and different times of year to go.

http://www.mousesavers.com/tokyo.html

Hope this helps!
Wanda

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter