Which week is better....May, June?

hbentleylll

Mouseketeer
I am starting to plan a trip for 2015 now that I we have a school calendar for next year. With our Mardi Gras coinciding with President's Day and Spring Break the week of Easter we are narrowed down to summer. We have only been in September but now have school to plan around. I am wondering which week is best crowd wise and rain. The heat won't be a shock as we are already on the Gulf Coast.

I have it down to:
The last week of May - park days 24th-29th
I know this includes Memorial Day so I am wondering how heavy the crowd is. We could do Epcot that day since it is a slow day for us anyway with 3 kids 6 and under. I also assume Star Wars could be any time in the frame I am considering so I will automatically do HS during the week.

First week of June - park days 31st-5th
I hear that tge Gay Day events are usually this week which will be no problem in general but I am wondering how that is crowd wise. I know that the event is held at one park each day but how far in advance do they set the schedule? Now that FP is better done in advance I will have to pick which park we will attend beforehand. If I pick wrong how will the crowd be?

Second week of June - park days 7th-12th
I have no idea how crowds are this week....

Last week of May would be best because almost all schools will be out by June.

I am starting to plan a trip for 2015 now that I we have a school calendar for next year. With our Mardi Gras coinciding with President's Day and Spring Break the week of Easter we are narrowed down to summer. We have only been in September but now have school to plan around. I am wondering which week is best crowd wise and rain. The heat won't be a shock as we are already on the Gulf Coast.

I have it down to:
The last week of May - park days 24th-29th
I know this includes Memorial Day so I am wondering how heavy the crowd is. We could do Epcot that day since it is a slow day for us anyway with 3 kids 6 and under. I also assume Star Wars could be any time in the frame I am considering so I will automatically do HS during the week.

First week of June - park days 31st-5th
I hear that tge Gay Day events are usually this week which will be no problem in general but I am wondering how that is crowd wise. I know that the event is held at one park each day but how far in advance do they set the schedule? Now that FP is better done in advance I will have to pick which park we will attend beforehand. If I pick wrong how will the crowd be?

Second week of June - park days 7th-12th
I have no idea how crowds are this week....

I'd go second week in June. Memorial Day weekend will be a zoo. I'm not sure how much more crowded gay day events are but I presume they'll be *more* crowded than usual.

Dad's agrees with me. ;)

http://www.dadsguidetowdw.com/june-disney-world-crowds.html

How reliable is Dad's? It seems every crowd predictions site looks a little different for these 3 weeks.

Yeah you never know which crowd calendar to go by. We will be going Memorial day week this year.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter