• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Which week days are busy/slower

TheZue

DIS Veteran
We are spending a week in the area but are going to universal for one day. Are there still certain days of the week that are busier and should be avoided?

Ooh-is it? We are going end of September and were intending to do Monday at DL and Tuesday at Universal -would we be better swapping them over do you think or is Universal the same? (I know this isn't the USH thread but just wondering how to juggle them!!)

In my experience, Tues & Wed are the slowest weekdays, and Sunday is the best of the weekend days, (especially early morning & late night).

Is California Adventure just as crowded on a Monday in folks’ experience? We are doing m-f and thinking maybe our start day should be DCA.

Look at the Magic Key block out calendar. The more block outs the better, as attendance is primarily driven by locals. I personally look for days when at least the two lowest level passes are blocked out.

Keep in mind that fireworks and Fantasmic might only be shown on weekends depending on time of year (nightly during summer and winter holidays). World of Color is shown nightly just about year round.

I was about to post this question. We will be visiting during Grad night in May (13th-19th) and want to avoid those days. We have schedule Monday for California Adventure and Tuesday for Disneyland. So is CA busy on Mondays? What kind of waits are we looking at (60+ minutes?) I wasn't planning on getting Genie+. I really don't want to spend the extra money for it. LOL

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter