Which WaterPark???

Waggy182

I just call 'em as I see 'em. Rock on!
We are traveling to WDW PO-R in April, and I have not really heard which water park (RC, BB, or TL) is more enjoyable. Could you offer some opinions? DD is 6, DS is 8 and both are great swimmers.

Thanks in advance!
:wave:

Having been to BB and TL it is mixed results from my family. I liked BB, they had lots of slides,they had a nice wave pool. I really enjoyed the theming at that park.My 15 yr old and my 12 yr old liked TL better. the 15 yr old loved the wave pool--it makes huge waves--and I mean huge. My 12 yr old like the snorkeling area, they have sting rays and other fish in there. TL doesnt seem to have as many slides. So really its what your looking for in a park that would make you like one over the other. Never been RC.

RC is closed until further notice, which probably means for good.

We have been to both TL and BB and while we like both I am leaning towards TL next trip. BB has a great family raft ride and TL family raft ride doesn't compare. The sides are more intense at BB amd the kids area is great as well. So why do I like TL better? The wave pool! The kids would have stayed in there all day! I had a lot of fun as well. The park seems cooler and there isn't a bright glare from all the white "snow" at BB. The shark reef is amazing and was great for my DD and my first try at snorkling. The slides are tamer, which suited my DS and there didn't seem to be as many stairs to climb. It just seemed more laid back to us than BB.

We love the waterparks but our family all prefers BB. The family raft ride is so cool. There is and inbetween type park for the younger kids that my 11 yo thinks is fun. The theming is great.

While both BB and TL are great water parks, I think it all depends on what you like better -- theming,tamer slides, bigger rides, whatever. I love them both. From a kids point of view(esp. us adult kids - LOL) -- for those who like the bigger slides BB definetly is the place to go. From a parents point of view (esp. for those who don't really plan to ride the slides, but are more likely to hang in the lazy river while their kids ride)TL most definetly has alot more shade and tamer slides than BB. They are both great parks though and no matter where you decide to go you won't be dissapointed! Have fun! :wave

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter