Which villa location is better ?

ReLo

Earning My Ears
Hi,

I can choose from 3 different locations for our villa. We're going to make a reservation with a Dutch company that works with 'American International Management & Rentals inc.'. We can choose from

* Westridge
* Lindfields
* Lake Davenport

We're going to visit Disney, Universal, Sea World & Busch Gardens.

Which location do you recommend? and does anyone know American International Management & Rentals inc.

Thanks for your input

Remko

Remko, I'd opt for Lindfields of these three (as mentioned on the UK site :) ).

Remko

Lindfields is much closer to Disney, but bear in mind these homes are not so new. We have a home on Rolling Hills, this area is close to Lindfields, but the homes are more modern. The estate is established with no construction, and the homes are about two years' old on average.

If you want more advice, I can recommend a rental company to you that has homes on this estate.

1. Lindfields is definately the closest...10 mins to Disney, just of US 192 to the west. Homes will be 5-10 years old.
2. Lake Davenport - About 20 mins from Disney on US 27. Go left on 27 after leaving 192. Homes 3- 6 years old.
3. Westridge - Same location as L. Davenport. Homes 2-5 years old.

If getting to Disney is important then go with Lindfields. If you are planning to go to Busch Gardens in Tampa you will find that the US 27 locations are nearer to I4 heading west.

Thanks for the input. We have decided that we go for a villa @ Lindfields (because the most of the time we will be at Disney) and rent it at the Dutch company.

Remko

We just returned yesterday from a home in Davenport I thought it was very convenient and only was about 10 min. to disney. It was a very nice quiet neighborhood and we loved it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter