Which towncar service?

Jenn

DIS Veteran
We have used Tiffany several times in the past with no complaints. But, I see this site is now affiliated with Yourride. There is also Florida Towncar, which we used once several years ago, again with no complaints. Is there a reason Tiffany is no longer affiliated here - have there been complaints?

Search through the posts and you will see a lot of negative (and also positive) about TTC. Personally, we use a towncar from Happy Limo for our frequent trips and have always had good experiences with them. I don't really see much about FTC lately.
Barb
Visit the Platinum Castaway Club at: www.castawayclub.com

We had used TTC service a few time with no problem but the we had a MAJOR problem with them . If you do a search you can find my post TIFFANY"S YOU NEED TO KNOW. We have used yourride since then and have been very happy. Rabbit has be great, as a matter of fact they are picking us up today at MCO. Good luck
Brenda

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter