Which timeshare resort has the best deal going?

Mercy

<font color="blue">never been tagged ... until now
Read a few threads about the timeshare "tour" deals, cheap rates, free tickets, etc. Which one do you think has the best deal?

I find the best deals on timeshares not through their website but by going on ebay. People rent their weeks for dirt cheap. Pick a resort you want and type in the name of the resort in the search box on ebay. Wait till the last 30 seconds to place your bid and you will get the deal of a lifetime!

I just got a 3 br/3bth villa at westgate lakes for $400 for the whole week. That room goes for $505 night and the lowest price I've seen on that room is $265/night. Plus lets not forget taxes. I saved probaby close to $1600 for the week. That should pay for a couple of meals at Disney - lol!

:)

I booked the sheraton safari(right outside the animal kingdom) for 4 nights,1 free breakfast , 2 free disney tickets and some coupon book all for $199. I have to sit thru a 90 minute presentation but what the heck. This breaks down to about $25per night since I figure the tickets go for about $100. After this we booked the asmusic for 9 nights. This is our first time staying at the all stars. Hope its good.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter