Which ticket would be best

Goseethemouse

Mouseketeer
Thanks to all the help on these boards we have finally decided on our hotel :banana: but now I am unsure about tickets :confused3.

We will have three days in Anaheim (9/2 to 9/4) and originally I was going to use two unused WDW tickets (which we had to buy to qualify for free dining but never used). These are one day, no hopper base tickets. So the original idea was to do one day in each park and do something else on the third day.

However, now I am starting to think we might want to spend three days in the parks after all (we have been to WDW multiple times and usually spend several weeks there). Also, it seems that a hopper might be almost necessary?

So now I am wondering what would be the best thing to do. Use our two tickets and buy an extra one day ticket? Use one ticket for one day and upgrade the other (I think that can be done?) ticket to a two day ticket (with hopper?)? Use just one ticket and upgrade that one to a three day ticket? Or am I missing something and there is a better way to do this?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter