Which store at WDW has Crocs Patricia Mickey other than Disney Springs World of Disney

mousecrazy

Mouseketeer
I found them at World of Disney and need to return for a different size at one of the theme parks - Magic Kingdom or Hollywood Studios. Or is there a phone number I can call to ask? Thanks for any quick help! I'm here now and heading to MK in a bit.

url

Download the Disney Shop Parks app. They don't appear to be at Parks....only Resort gift shops, but you have to select a size first before the app shows you on the map where to buy them so maybe it depends on the size.

Download the Disney Shop Parks app. They don't appear to be at Parks....only Resort gift shops, but you have to select a size first before the app shows you on the map where to buy them so maybe it depends on the size.

Thank you so much. This app is amazing. I found the shoes at Hollywood Studios!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter